Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

Still fighting the urge to watch BB and TDK... only a week and a half to go! ;D

why fight it? go right ahead and watch away! i know i am :D

common theme in many of the initial reviews is that this film could be a serious contender for best picture at the oscars. im sure nolan really couldnt care less what accolades it may or may not earn (especially as TDK didnt even earn a nomination), but still its positive feedback at least. 10 days to go...

Reading up on some reviews/Twitter comments from people who have seen advanced screenings, and this thing is being praised to ridiculous levels. A couple have said its one of the best/their most favourite movies of all time. Most are saying it's bigger and better than TDK as well and should win the Oscar for Best Picture. Apparently a very emotional film as well. Haven't seen a single bad word about it yet.

July 20 can't come quick enough.

You can tell from the trailers that this film is gonna pack an emotional punch much more so than prequels. I cant wait.

Im watching the first 2 tonight screw it.

I'll watch the blurays this weekend , watched BB three times at the cinemas and TDK 3 as well , I shudder to think how many times I'll wath this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Looking to book tickets and want best experience but have little idea about screens etc. Is Carlton IMAX a lot better than anything else (i.e Highpoint IMAX, Xtreme screen)

Hey guys. Looking to book tickets and want best experience but have little idea about screens etc. Is Carlton IMAX a lot better than anything else (i.e Highpoint IMAX, Xtreme screen)

Xtreme screen - it's bigger than a normal screen but the difference is negligible, for me anyway
IMAX Carlton - world's third largest screen (32 metres by 23 metres). This is where I want to see it.
IMAX Highpoint - according to the internet this is smaller than the Carlton IMAX, not sure of the exact dimensions though

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

Back