Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're up near the back you should be fine. You don't want to be sitting too close to the screen. Made the mistake of doing that when rushing to catch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol so I could see the TDKR preview. Got stuck with the crappy seats at the front. Couldn't really take in the whole screen properly and my neck was killing by the end of it.

Wait what??? How you seeing this tomorrow? Can you post a non spoiler review?

Actually, yes I am seeing it. I work in the cinema industry and was invited to a screening. I have just come back from it and it was pretty god damn great. It was probably my favourite of the three. Alot more was on the line than with what the Joker or Scarecrow/Ra's Al Ghul did. Bane's plans were much more intelligently thought out compared to the others although Joker is more about having fun and toying with Batman.
Bane's voice is much easier to hear although some parts I couldn't comprehend as well but that may have been due to his accent. I hate Anne Hathaway but she did a great job in this film. If any of you have played Arkham City, she was very similar to that Catwoman in respect to the voice and the way she acted.

There was so much going on that it is impossible to tell you anything without spoiling major or small awesome parts for anyone. All I can say is that I hope Nolan is persuaded to do more or at least oversee the writing and production of the next installments (Although I know he won't). The script is tightly written with great action scenes.

If you have questions, ask away and I will do my best to answer without spoiling.

Hey guys. Looking to book tickets and want best experience but have little idea about screens etc. Is Carlton IMAX a lot better than anything else (i.e Highpoint IMAX, Xtreme screen)
I didn't see it in IMAX but apparently that is the way to go to see it as the majority of the film was done using IMAX cameras.

i believe there is over an hour of imax footage (out of approx 2 hours 40 minutes overall), so yes imax is a must experience for this film

Alright I made the mistake of wandering in to too many TDKR forums today.

If you want to know anything about the ending at all, read the below spoiler. Please note that this is a hashtag from Twitter, not an explicit spoiler yet is pretty obvious what happens. A journalist/movie reviewer guy saw a screening of it and posted this:

#JGLRises

If you want to know anything about the ending at all, read the below spoiler. Please note that this is a hashtag from Twitter, not an explicit spoiler yet is pretty obvious what happens. A journalist/movie reviewer guy saw a screening of it and posted this:

#JGLRises

Yeah, not reading that.

#JGLRises
Is that implying that
JGL is Robin
If not don't tell me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL I don't know, But I've figured out what that spoiler implied, Don't know whether its true or not. I've seen quite a few rumoured spoilers so I'm not fussed.

I highly recommend that nobody searches for spoilers. I know thats kind of obvious but this film will be much much better if you go in without any rumours floating around your head.

Yep spoilers are now surfacing all over the Internet. Tread carefully if you don't want it to be ruined. At this point there's only 6 days to go so I'm going to stay away from spoilers. I hope.

For anyone that's interested, Melbourne Storm are having a 'Storming the Knight' themed match this Saturday at AAMI Park (starting at 5:30), and they're encouraging people to come along dressed up as their favourite superhero. Tickets are available at ticketek.com.au, and you can see what sort of prizes they're giving away here: http://bit.ly/Lgx0ib
:)

Is that implying that
JGL is Robin
If not don't tell me.

Read at own risk again

I'm not sure if JGL becomes the Robin that we know. Remember in the Dark Knight where Harvey Dent is saying "Batman can't do this forever, he is looking for someone to take up his mantle"? And Bruce says "Gotham needs a hero without a face"

that's what I interpreted it as.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie The Dark Knight Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

Back