THE DISAPPEARED

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Friends, in these troubling times it behooves us to check in on our mates, even if we think they're bottom-feeding scum suckers

Mental health blah blah whatever. Anyhoo...

Welfare check on the following flogs who haven't been sighted since GF day

MAXIPAD WELCHAGE - last seen welching because my sig & av bet broke him :D

Elmer_Dudd - last seen heading to the train station early to beat the rush screaming Alahu akbar!

Mrs Blicavs - last seen when GeeLOL still had a chance to make finals :$

Danw***er - last seen posting Dom Sheed gifs from 5 years ago

TheCatflogStevensExperience - last seen being a squib

Maya anuSol - last seen abandoning the only worthwhile thing he ever did

We are concerned

Feel free to add other milk carton kids close to your heart

1696628838163.jpeg

Last edited:

I miss Elmers fluctuation from inspirational Martin Luther Kings analogy’s one minute to calling Anzac diggers cowards the next
Yes, you never know what you'll get next from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its-been-11-years-since-saddam-hussein-was-killed-by-a-pack-v0-ldh87fqaci2a1.jpg

It's been more than a week since the posters mentioned in the OP were killed by a pack of wild boars, and the Bay is still glad to be rid of them

Good news concerned citizens of the Bay - despite his enforced absence, Selma_Dudd has been checking in regularly:

1697047490353.png
So when he returns to make his 50,000th post (should take about 48 hours), he'll be fully up to date with Bay happenings and able to seamlessly reintegrate into our society and provide relevant, constructive input which will be highly valued right from the get-go!

Good news concerned citizens of the Bay - despite his enforced absence, Selma_Dudd has been checking in regularly:

View attachment 1828892
So when he returns to make his 50,000th post (should take about 48 hours), he'll be fully up to date with Bay happenings and able to seamlessly reintegrate into our society and provide relevant, constructive input which will be highly valued right from the get-go!

I, too, come here for nuanced, reasoned discussion of world affairs.

Remove this Banner Ad

THE DISAPPEARED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back