Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go, cheeky little shit thread title change to once again detract from the fact that you literally add nothing to any conversation or argument.

I could waste some more energy buy it appears that it would just go over your head due to your inflated sense of self worth.

:fire::fire::fire:

720.gif

There you go, cheeky little shit thread title change to once again detract from the fact that you literally add nothing to any conversation or argument.

I could waste some more energy but it appears that it would just go over your head due to your inflated sense of self worth.

Craffles you should be happy about Big Dougal playing first ruck tomorrow. What's brought on this offended?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craffles you should be happy about Big Dougal playing first ruck tomorrow. What's brought on this offended?

I'm very excited for Dougal, in fact if I'm permitted to I will take my #googal to the player thread on the port board from here on in.

Just tired of the same old boring shit, the same old group of flogs posting the same shit. This forum used to be a destination for creative content which was so good I could circulate it around the office and have people who don't even know the bay exists in stitches for weeks.

Now it's a cliquey circle jerk with too many isms, group think and people pleasing. Rather be the uncool melter who everyone laughs at and have a ****ing personality than fap over single handedly one of the worst posters on this entire site in fyfo

Going to put an Anthony Mundine Avvy, deliberately to rustle your jimmies.

Peace Out, DVB.
I'd leave your av the way it is.

Looks like she can actually fight.

I'm very excited for Dougal, in fact if I'm permitted to I will take my #googal to the player thread on the port board from here on in.

Just tired of the same old boring shit, the same old group of flogs posting the same shit. This forum used to be a destination for creative content which was so good I could circulate it around the office and have people who don't even know the bay exists in stitches for weeks.

Now it's a cliquey circle jerk with too many isms, group think and people pleasing. Rather be the uncool melter who everyone laughs at and have a ******* personality than fap over single handedly one of the worst posters on this entire site in fyfo

:):):)

If you're gonna be intentionally ignorant in an attempt to be amusing I'd prefer it if you didn't talk to me.
Intentional is the wrong word. Seems like you are controlling the flow. Enjoy the gentle streams.

Now it's a cliquey circle jerk with too many isms, group think and people pleasing. Rather be the uncool melter who everyone laughs at and have a ******* personality than fap over single handedly one of the worst posters on this entire site in fyfo
Bay13 has been "high school" for a while now.

Help me gif supreme leader. My amazing mastery of the shoop means nothing without giffing

Use [IMG ] tags like a boss!

Maybe then the bay's content won't be so shit and craf will un-melt?

Edit: wow using img tags on a phone with text really ****s shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back