Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 step guide to even baying

1. "Divvy"
2. "Melt"
3. "Lol Norf"
4. "Essenscum, Essendrug, Filthy Cheats"
5. "Goo"
6. "NTTAWWT"
7. "Hawfie"
8. "Flog"
9. Circle jerk
10. Rinse and repeat
I see your point, but this usually happens during 5 months without footy.

We're almost there :straining::drunk:

I haven't been following the Cricket, can you give me a detailed update?
Butt hurt ramrooters about to unveil a green monster in an attempt to unsettle their big brother.

Inb4 Smiffy wins the toss, sends them in and bowls them out for 120 :$:$:$

10 step guide to even baying

1. "Divvy"
2. "Melt"
3. "Lol Norf"
4. "Essenscum, Essendrug, Filthy Cheats"
5. "Goo"
6. "NTTAWWT"
7. "Hawfie"
8. "Flog"
9. Circle jerk
10. Rinse and repeat
Shut up D/H.

I see your point, but this usually happens during 5 months without footy.

We're almost there :straining::drunk:

Also a valid point but this post belongs in the divvy van because you're a filthy west Horsham pufferfish flog who has butt secks with wingard (NTTAWWT) and leaves so much goo everywhere it's comparable to a hawfie watching a replay of 2014 GF. You'll probs just melt when replying to this because you're still angry that essenscum gave u druggies and LOL Norf will finish higher than you. (Smile emoji, rainbow emoji, smile emoji)

I used most of the bay isms then to highlight how truly ****ing awful they are collectively. I see your point about the off season but the shit content is embedded now.

Also a valid point but this post belongs in the divvy van because you're a filthy west Horsham pufferfish flog who has butt secks with wingard (NTTAWWT) and leaves so much goo everywhere it's comparable to a hawfie watching a replay of 2014 GF. You'll probs just melt when replying to this because you're still angry that essenscum gave u druggies and LOL Norf will finish higher than you. (Smile emoji, rainbow emoji, smile emoji)

I used most of the bay isms then to highlight how truly ******* awful they are collectively. I see your point about the off season but the shit content is embedded now.

Craffles is melting like a steaming hot margherita pizza oozing on the front of your t shirt...

I used most of the bay isms then to highlight how truly ******* awful they are collectively. I see your point about the off season but the shit content is embedded now.

Agreed , have noticed all shit content and crap has been brought in from the w***ers with join dates after 2010-2011 basically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could always read "Diary of a Welching Flog - A True Store Containing a Real Life Grand Final Parade Welch" again.

The Bay is and always has been 99% shit heap, 1% pure gold...

Don't disagree but instead of keeping a collective cesspool of filth AKA the divvy just ****ing delete it. Waste of bandwidth.

The fact that the circle jerk continued via some shit emojis, instant divvy of this thread and the attempt to shame myself with the melting tag by Fyfo is an even bigger embarrassment to the bay. Can't believe how many of the peanut gallery lap that tossers shit up. He is one of the main contributors of the 99% through facilitation, abuse of power and continued posting of mediocre content

(Someone quote this for when it gets deleted or I get carded)

I love that all of the people that complain about the content of the bay are the ones who provide sweet **** all when it comes to the "1% gold".

I like you craffles but let's not pretend you haven't spent a lot of time here posting utter garbage before you started throwing stones.

Age correlation as well.

To a point - as there are clearly elder dickheads who act like children through anonymity with late join dates who fall under the muppet category as well.

Also love that the dickheads who are shit in the bay are having a cry about craffles and others - top work exposing the shit that fills up the bay.

I love that all of the people that complain about the content of the bay are the ones who provide sweet **** all when it comes to the "1% gold".

I like you craffles but let's not pretend you haven't spent a lot of time here posting utter garbage before you started throwing stones.

Without a doubt I've posted some seriously mediocre content myself, but I've always had personality and always had a laugh at my own expense as well.

Without a doubt I've posted some seriously mediocre content myself, but I've always had personality and always had a laugh at my own expense as well.
Will pay that, pinkbath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back