The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Having Will Schofield or Mark Ricciuto stand on the boundary does not make up for the fact your commentators aren’t at the ground.

I do laugh when Alistair Lynch is boundary side for QLD games and Dwayne is like "down on the boundary here's Lynchy" like I'm supposed to believe Dwayne is calling the game from up in the Metricon grand stand.

Anyone know why King is there given he has stayed in vic in the past citing he has all the screens of data in the studios. ?

He’s just forced to go there as Fox do all the finals games at the grounds. They are probably spewing some are interstate and have to travel a hour

"the loudest noise ive ever heard"

- leigh montagna

clearly wasnt at the 2017 prelim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyon is a late scratching for tonight's game. He was in the promos for tonight's game earlier in the week, but as of this morning Kath Loughnan will be hosting Fox's coverage of Port V Hawks
sounds like an upgrade to me!

You know what.... I don't need an opinion from Abbey in my coverage.. Not because I dislike women, but because she offers as much as Basil... I have to admit, Richo can GAGF!

You know what.... I don't need an opinion from Abbey in my coverage.. Not because I dislike women, but because she offers as much as Basil... I have to admit, Richo can GAGF!
That's nice, but this is the Fox Footy thread,
M'thinks you want this thread instead:

Remove this Banner Ad

The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back