The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Something that's been bugging me for a while.

Why does Garry Lyon yell so much in the gameday coverage? 🤣
It's annoying. It's often a cover up for a lack of substance in his commentary.

He'll yell things like "THE GEELONG FOOTY CLUB TAKING ON THE BRISBANE LIONS FOOTY CLUB" that provide absolutely nothing.

Seven's coverage is as flat as a tack, but there's no need for the over the top yelling.

Don't be shocked if Gerard Whateley calls games for Fox next year.

For a Geelong game or two next year, they could have Huddo, Gerard and Moons lead a Geelong biased call just like the press red for Ed games back in the day.

For a Geelong game or two next year, they could have Huddo, Gerard and Moons lead a Geelong biased call just like the press red for Ed games back in the day.

We already have K-Rock, SEN was awesome when Gerard and Huddo were on a call….absolute professionals

Don't forget Derrrrrrwayne "Drown em' in your honey Mott's" Russell.

Maybe he could just sit in the corner watching giving himself a hand solo.

Maybe he can root Kelli Underwood?
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo is living proof that as long as you were good at footy you'll always have a job, despite having a single digit IQ.

I actually like Lloyd. Good analyst, doesn't go over the top with criticism and is relatively unbiased.

9am: Annual North Melbourne Breakfast on Channel 504 withDwayne Russell, Gerard Healy, Dermott Brereton, Nick Dal Santo

10am:Grand Final Day on Fox begins on Channel 504 with Mark Howard, Jack Riewoldt, Ruby Schleicher, Ben Dixon, Brad Johnson, Cameron Mooney & Jon Ralph

11am:Grand Final Day on Fox continues on Channel 504 with Kath Loughnan, Dermott Brereton, Gerard Healy, Alastair Lynch, Brad Johnson, Eddie Betts, Jon Ralph & David Zita

12pm:Grand Final Day on Fox continues on Channel 504 with Sarah Jones, Jason Dunstall, David King, Leigh Montagna, Ben Dixon, Jon Ralph & David Zita

1-2pm: Grand Final Day on Fox concludes on Channel 504 with Garry Lyon, Jonathan Brown, Nathan Buckley, Jordan Lewis, Jon Ralph & David Zita

Finger on the pulse again. Nothing I want more on GF eve is live Bounce followed by three repeats of Bounce.
All I want to do is drink approximately 11 standard drinks, fall asleep on the couch watching 1996 gf, wake up at 2.30 watching 1990 highlights, doze till 630, get silent treatment from the bride, keep watching during breakfast, crack a can at 9.30 and roll into the day.

Is that too much to ask?

It's the best we have, wish they'd put on my all games though. Gerad and Robbo being woke and giving uneven time to AFLW and whatever outrage event is front and center this week sucks though

Jack Riewoldt just gone with the worst take of the day
Tag Rowbottom over Chad Warner, Heeney and Gulden 😂😂
Horrendous

Remove this Banner Ad

The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back