Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand that.

All those listed went to existing clubs who had performed poorly. Sheedy coached a “start up” at GWS.

They had no prior form whatsoever, and we surely all agree were guaranteed to finish bottom in their first couple of years.

Pretty obvious don’t you think?

This post may be the first time ever that Kevin Sheedy, Mark Robinson and logic have all been relevant simultaneously.

Yup - nothing to hide. Except all the lies they told in interviews with ASADA. And nothing to hide - that's why they kept no records of what was going on. Nothing suspect there at all! Nothing says good governance like a fairly deliberate lack of record keeping.

I would be confident that there was detailed records as a profit was to be made out this!

What I find interesting is that the injectors contend that they were duped by a mad scientist. From memory, there was a interview with Paul Little when it unravelled. Where he said words to the effect "We don't know what it was but we know it was legal" The look on the channel 7 Muppets was one of disbelief. Yet there has been little legal action by the injectors, Hird, or the players against Dank. The only legal case I can think of was by Robinson against the injectors for unfair dismissal, which was settled out of court.... Funny dat

Should have been life bans for Hird, Watson and any of the other so called leaders of that sh*t stain of a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back