Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Who will show more passion and effort?

• The Essendon players? (Essendon win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The Essendon fans? (Swans win)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jack Watts (The Bay wins)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • zackahs inevitable melts

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys. Do you remember #secondon ?
Awkward Canadian Tv GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Located next to the :goat: maccas though so it’s not all bad
An Essendon supporter thinking that Kangaroo Point Maccas is the goat. I actually fell asleep during your game last night, that’s how low your standards are!

The food at that Maccas is cold before you receive it over the counter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An Essendon supporter thinking that Kangaroo Point Maccas is the goat. I actually fell asleep during your game last night, that’s how low your standards are!

The food at that Maccas is cold before you receive it over the counter!
Nice maccas melt :$

You and Triggering Tiger would make a cute couple

Fake Stringer: awful human, selfish footballer, bad at AFL!

His nickname The Package is not because he delivers, it's actually a reference to the A Perfect Circle song about an addict who is consumed by his greed and fakes sincerity and friendship to score hits from the people around him he uses.

Jake fakes caring about his team and only insincerely tries as his contract runs out. He is using Essendon for his pay "package". You can see him feed the monster on the field every time he burns a teammate who's in a better position by taking a hollywood snap at goal instead. Barely gives the effort to train and be in shape... Get your package, Jake!!

"Eye on what I'm after
I don't need another friend
Nod and watch your lips move
If you need me to pretend
Because clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
I'll take just what I came for
Then I'm out the door again

Lie to get what I came for
Lie to get just what I need
Lie to get what I crave
Lie and smile to get what's mine

Give this to me
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine"

Last edited:

His nickname The Package is not because he delivers, it's actually a reference to the A Perfect Circle song about an addict who is consumed by his greed and fakes sincerity and friendship to score hits from the friends he uses.

Jake fakes caring about his team and only insincerely tries as his contract runs out. He is using Essendon for his pay "package". You can see him feed the monster on the field every time he burns a teammate who's in a better position by taking a hollywood snap at goal instead. Barely gives the effort to train and be in shape... Get your package, Jake!!

"Eye on what I'm after
Then tricky got me in

Lie to get what I crave

Give this to me
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine"

What about their other underperforming forwards? Is the Essendon Edge about having their defenders kick nearly half their goals?

His nickname The Package is not because he delivers, it's actually a reference to the A Perfect Circle song about an addict who is consumed by his greed and fakes sincerity and friendship to score hits from the friends he uses.

"Eye on what I'm after
Then tricky got me in

Lie to get what I crave

Give this to me
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine
Take what's mine
Mine, mine, mine"

This is more embarrassing than Tasmania’s attempt at a football team :$

This is more embarrassing than Tasmania’s attempt at a football team :$
It's the best and most insightful thing that's ever been written on the bay!

I think what you are feeling is residual embarrassment from watching your pathetic team's season end without a whimper last night.

I think what you are feeling is residual embarrassment from watching your pathetic team's season end without a whimper last night.
I didn’t watch :)

nice melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

Back