Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Not pathetic at all.

Cocky little flogs who show such disrespect to their opposition deserve every bit of it.

You would have to be dumb to think those comments by Ginnivan didn’t give Port that extra bit of motivation that got them over the line.

Geelong softened them up perfectly and Ginnivan undid that by being a cocky little flog.

His teammates should be dirty with the tosser.

If you choose to conduct yourself the way Hawthorn do on and off field, good luck to you, but do not sook when it bites you on the arse.

Well it was enough for them to get over the line tonight and Ken admitted as much.

The one that has the problem is the dickhead that gobbed off before the game and got his mouth slammed shut.

He just cost his side a spot in the Prelim. Port were cooked and one cocky little flog just helped them get off the canvas.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving dickhead.
Sure. Or you could say it was the expected result of 2nd vs 7th in a home final. If just hating one campaigner was enough to turn a game we would have beaten Port handily the last 2 years

Fans: We want more personality in the game

Fans when people in the game show more personality:

I wouldn't have even ****ing apologised for it if I were him. Take the fine. Who cares. The banter and camaraderie make build-ups/cool-downs a thousand times more watchable

Being a personality does not equal being a knob.

Poor example. Lindsay may have ducked for frees, been a pest, and occasionally crossed the line (?). But he respected the game, the opposition as a whole and was humble in defeat and victory. And the hate he attracted from other teams was a reflection on them, not him. All things Ginnivan isn't
I wasn't saying LT was the exact same as Ginni, nor do I like Ginni. He's a w***er. But Ken is a bigger w***er off the back of tonight. He's lost his shit because he was 4 points away from being sacked

Sure. Or you could say it was the expected result of 2nd vs 7th in a home final. If just hating one campaigner was enough to turn a game we would have beaten Port handily the last 2 years
No way.

Port were ****ing char-grilled after what Geelong did to them last week.

Kenny was given just enough ammo to get them fired up.

Big price to pay because a little flog wants to be a social media hero.

Karma bus just obliterated the w***er. Too funny.

No way.

Port were ****ing char-grilled after what Geelong did to them last week.

Kenny was given just enough ammo to get them fired up.

Big price to pay because a little flog wants to be a social media hero.

Karma bus just obliterated the w***er. Too funny.
Sure. Kenny was 100% getting fired if they lost but he didn't give a shit until he heard that comment and then he said "boys, you better ****ing win"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not pathetic at all.

Cocky little flogs who show such disrespect to their opposition deserve every bit of it.

You would have to be dumb to think those comments by Ginnivan didn’t give Port that extra bit of motivation that got them over the line.

Geelong softened them up perfectly and Ginnivan undid that by being a cocky little flog.

Irrespective of what Ginnivan said during the week, Hinkley is totally out of line having a shot at Ginnivan post game. Of course Ginnivan is a horribly irritating individual, but Hinkley should have known better than to indulge in that sort of behaviour.

Hinkley is a flog of the highest order and he set the scene for behaving badly when he walked out on Fitzroy in 1988. I have loathed him ever since and when you throw in his role in the horne-francis walk out on us, as far as I am concerned, he just proved once again tonight, he is a very ordinary individual indeed.

I hope that next week, Sydney does the same to them as the Cats did last week and he gets the a*** shortly afterwards.

I fear though that they might now have regrouped sufficiently to beat the Swans, which will be a horrible outcome as far as I am concerned.

Sure. Kenny was 100% getting fired if they lost but he didn't give a shit until he heard that comment and then he said "boys, you better ****ing win"
He didn’t even need to say anything, Ginnivan did it for him.

Just shows how much of a selfish flog he is, putting his own needs to show everyone how much of a ******** he is over the team.

You can’t honestly think Collingwood got rid of him because he lacked ability. They knew they had an A Grade w***er that was a distraction.

Ones a serial offender and all around flog.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving knobhead.

He’s not a stupid kid, he’s a ****head.
Here's a wild idea you might be able to wrap your head around. They are both immature, stupid campaigners. The difference is one is 21 and one is 57

Not pathetic at all.

Kenny pretty much admitted the whole club used it for the week.
Fact is none of this rubbish would be happening if
A Ginni didn’t post it
B lf Mitchell actually had the gumption in his weekly presser when asked about it, actually said that he’d had a chat to player x about posting stupid comments in relation to not rating that weeks opponent. But alas we got the …l see nothing wrong with what has happened…🤦‍♂️

So cry me a river…his team loved to give it out and he didn’t see any issue with it during the season / finals…but when the shoes on the other foot or as Kenny said…yeah we threw some crap back their way..
He rolls out at his presser and plays the martyr …but take some accountability for your player’s actions…awww nooooooo…So get stuffed….You had your chance several times to nip it in the bud….now that it’s bitten you on the @##@ it’s the how dare they… 🤣🤦‍♂️

Being a personality does not equal being a knob.
Being a personality invariably means someone's going to see you as a knob. Because at least half of humanity, at any given point, has a stick up their arse that could use some loosening. We all need to let go when it comes to this shit. It's an entertainment industry. Let them entertain

Here's a wild idea you might be able to wrap your head around. They are both immature, stupid campaigners. The difference is one is 21 and one is 57
Here’s a wild idea. Being 21 doesn’t excuse you from being a serial disrespectful flog.

He got his right whack and I seriously couldn’t give a **** that it came from Hinkley. I’m just glad it happened.

The situation has me reflecting if an oppo coach went off at our players on the ground who would give it back like Sicily did

I could see zurhaar, chom, jy and PC giving it right back

Give me more of those types of players with that attitude

Give Young Archer a couple of more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back