The Flopper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll start off.

Richardson just went down for Man City.

3 Rolls along the ground holding ankle, screaming out loud and he even threw in a big 'ground-slap' for effect.

Stretchered off the ground and was back on the ground approximately 90 seconds later.

I'll start off.

Richardson just went down for Man City.

3 Rolls along the ground holding ankle, screaming out loud and he even threw in a big 'ground-slap' for effect.

Stretchered off the ground and was back on the ground approximately 90 seconds later.

I think you mean Richards. For a big strong fellow it did look very lame, its an unfortunate part of the game.

Alberto Aquilani...

Oh, you don't mean that kind of flop...

i take it your not to happy to have him at Liverpool i qn the decision of him going there i like him but he is not up to epl standard. i know this is the football australia thread but henrique had a beauty against the victory tonight funny to watch

Oh my god.

Diving in football?

When has that ever existed? :rolleyes:

I don't get why people hate diving so much...sure it is annoying when it goes against your side and it's natural to vent but imo a dive is no worse or more of a cheat than a defender giving away a professional foul.

I don't get why people hate diving so much...sure it is annoying when it goes against your side and it's natural to vent but imo a dive is no worse or more of a cheat than a defender giving away a professional foul.

i totally agree with you there. There's also a difference between making the most of a free kick and dive.

Sure, diving, to an extent is OK. But rolling around on the ground like you've snapped your leg in half is just f*cking ridiculous.

And sadly, its seems it has become accepted amongst the general populace.

it is sad gouldy some of the examples are dida in the champions league a while back and rivaldo that time the ball hit him on the knee but i saying it was funny shit to watch. another sad thing is that Brazil who are loved by alot of people are the worst offenders of this yet nations like Italy copthe most crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats why i used to love watching wimbledon as they were know in the day they had some good hard bastards in that line-up

Hahaha... starting to love this thread.

Someone post that one of Rivaldo, when he gets hit in the knee LMAO!

Has anyone seen that one where the player and the manager touch heads and they both colapse?

Klinsmann_280x390_376663a.jpg

I am the #1 diver in the world!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Flopper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back