The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I will 100% watch that jod23

I also 100% was not expecting your voice to sound like that haha. I have no idea what I was expecting though.
Haha awesome mate, glad you liked the video.

Hearing my own voice is always weird to me. I think i just sound like a normal random aussie though.

Oh and im working on Episode 2 now :)

I'm making a FM23 series for Youtube.

Check it out if you want. :)

Go **** yourself 😉 I just assumed that Mitrovic shot would go in after your commentary haha.

Absolutely brilliant mate. If you keep making them, I’ll keep watching. Love this kind of content. Only wish you’d picked Leicester haha.

Go * yourself 😉 I just assumed that Mitrovic shot would go in after your commentary haha.

Absolutely brilliant mate. If you keep making them, I’ll keep watching. Love this kind of content. Only wish you’d picked Leicester haha.
Haha thanks mate. I appreciate the support and the feedback.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me to go **** myself in the comments but no luck just yet :D

I will keep making them so I'm glad you will keep watching. Unfortunately I didnt pick Leicester, I just decided to pick one of the promoted teams to see if I could keep them up.

Maybe when FM24 comes out I can do a Leicester series and try to get them promoted again etc.

Oh and yeah I thought it would be funny that Mitrovic was obviously gonna score so then you would have to subscribe but instead went with humour as he blows it over the bar. Might become a running theme in my videos. :D

Haha thanks mate. I appreciate the support and the feedback.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me to go * myself in the comments but no luck just yet :D

I will keep making them so I'm glad you will keep watching. Unfortunately I didnt pick Leicester, I just decided to pick one of the promoted teams to see if I could keep them up.

Maybe when FM24 comes out I can do a Leicester series and try to get them promoted again etc.

Oh and yeah I thought it would be funny that Mitrovic was obviously gonna score so then you would have to subscribe but instead went with humour as he blows it over the bar. Might become a running theme in my videos. :D
Deal. I’ll keep watching this one if it’s Leicester in FM 24 😉😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F32gXFEXIAAwS_j

Nice work jod23 im not really a content watcher of fm or gaming in general but keen to hear how you're tracking with the save?

I've waited for the window to close before I go with 1 final save. Mission impossible, make everton a European contender again.

Should be easier than youd think. I actually signed Beto for a Palace save I did and he would be one of the top 3 signings I've ever made across all FMs

Nice work jod23 im not really a content watcher of fm or gaming in general but keen to hear how you're tracking with the save?

I've waited for the window to close before I go with 1 final save. Mission impossible, make everton a European contender again.

Should be easier than youd think. I actually signed Beto for a Palace save I did and he would be one of the top 3 signings I've ever made across all FMs
You want me to reveal spoilers. But Jatz will be crushed haha

I've only played the first season so far though and will make videos of the full season before then playing season two.

Haven't touched one of these games in years. Bought everyone from '03 to '19.

Can't say I overly miss them. Can be fun once every 12 months to pick up and play a game but I certainly don't play them like I used to.
Yeah same here. Have probably played once or twice since fifa 16 after probably having everyone since 99

Haven't touched one of these games in years. Bought everyone from '03 to '19.

Can't say I overly miss them. Can be fun once every 12 months to pick up and play a game but I certainly don't play them like I used to.
Yeah same here. Have probably played once or twice since fifa 16 after probably having everyone since 99
Is it a sign we are all getting old? :(

Remove this Banner Ad

The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back