The frightening legacy of George W Bush

Remove this Banner Ad

just maybe said:
Why do you care so much? Why can't you give up your childish vendetta against me?

Why don't you go attack GuruJane, or rick James, for example, both of whom are so consistently factually inaccurate and opinionated its not funny? Why the continual pathetic, immature vendetta against me?

Im staying out of this but JM you give as good as you get, constantly ridiculing (sp?) so dont make out it is 1 way.

just maybe said:
Why do you care so much? Why can't you give up your childish vendetta against me?

Why don't you go attack GuruJane, or rick James, for example, both of whom are so consistently factually inaccurate and opinionated its not funny? Why the continual pathetic, immature vendetta against me?

I dont know what you mean. I have had many discussions with GJ over the last 2 years. I dont play the man JM I stick to the issue. If you werent so stubborn you would have changed the statement so it reads factual, rather than continue with the crap. Why cant you do that? If you cant do that then why cant you answer the question relating to your statement? Its not hard.

Borgsta said:
Im staying out of this but JM you give as good as you get, constantly ridiculing (sp?) so dont make out it is 1 way.

Only when I'm set upon. I don't go into threads to attack other posters and ruin their threads. This is the first time I've contributed on this board in a while, except to have a go at GuruJane in another thread in defence of Qsaint, but since she has me on ignore that's not a problem anyway.

skipper kelly said:
I dont know what you mean. I have had many discussions with GJ over the last 2 years. I dont play the man JM I stick to the issue. If you werent so stubborn you would have changed the statement so it reads factual, rather than continue with the crap. Why cant you do that? If you cant do that then why cant you answer the question relating to your statement? Its not hard.

Why do you care so much? Why can't you give up your childish vendetta against me? Why don't you go attack GuruJane, or rick James, for example, both of whom are so consistently factually inaccurate and opinionated its not funny? Why the continual pathetic, immature vendetta against me?

Why when I call you out for the above do you claim you 'stick to the issue', when you clearly don't? I don't see you pillorying Guru or Rick recently, yet you have a go at me on something minor, why is that? Why do you have an obsession with trying to grandstand yourself against me?

skipper kelly said:
Borgsta.
I havent responded to this tosser for over a month. I read his OP and challenged the 1st point. Now all of a sudden I am a very bad boy. Go figure. Fancy challenging a statement on this forum :confused:

For one, you were warned after trolling me through numerous threads. As soon as I post on this board again, you start up again.

Secondly, there's a difference between challenging a statement and endlessly grandstanding about a semantic issue.

just maybe said:
Why do you care so much? Why can't you give up your childish vendetta against me? Why don't you go attack GuruJane, or rick James, for example, both of whom are so consistently factually inaccurate and opinionated its not funny? Why the continual pathetic, immature vendetta against me?

Why when I call you out for the above do you claim you 'stick to the issue', when you clearly don't? I don't see you pillorying Guru or Rick recently, yet you have a go at me on something minor, why is that? Why do you have an obsession with trying to grandstand yourself against me?

well if you cant answer the questions, you better run away and report me then :D

just maybe said:
For one, you were warned after trolling me through numerous threads. As soon as I post on this board again, you start up again.

Secondly, there's a difference between challenging a statement and endlessly grandstanding about a semantic issue.

:confused: :confused:

Oh, right, you can't answer why you're such a hypocrite yet you expect me to answer your childish attempts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The frightening legacy of George W Bush

Remove this Banner Ad

Back