Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mayweather vs Cotto is a go for May 5th.

Let's face it, Manny and Mayweather were never going to fight before Floyd went to jail, so this is the next best thing.

Canelo vs Mosley on the undercard also.:)

Mayweather vs Cotto is a go for May 5th.

Let's face it, Manny and Mayweather were never going to fight before Floyd went to jail, so this is the next best thing.

Canelo vs Mosley on the undercard also.:)

Alvarez vs Mosley will be great. Biggest undercard for a long time. Mosley is finished, but Alvarez is only a kid really.

Erik Morales fighting on the 25th of march on an undercard also.

Shenanigans at the Klitschko - Chisora weigh in.

Umm......I think that was a really bad idea to piss Vitaly off like that. Instead of knocking you out in 6 rounds, it will be two.

The shenanigans in the post fight press conference were worse, Chisora and Haye just look like a couple of clowns and have totally embarrassed themselves and British Boxing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The shenanigans in the post fight press conference were worse, Chisora and Haye just look like a couple of clowns and have totally embarrassed themselves and British Boxing

I think Vladimir needs to take a good hard look at himself. Went into Chisora's dressing room before the fight to watch his hands get taped and then got involved in the pre-fight stare down (also got water thrown on him by someone) and then wants to pick a fight after the bout with Chisora or one of his corner men.

Vitaly wants him again so he can knock him out because he is "not a good human being" and I am sure Vladimir would take him as well. Pretty unsavoury stuff all round actually. Just ridiculous shenanigans in the ring after the fight.

I think Vladimir needs to take a good hard look at himself. Went into Chisora's dressing room before the fight to watch his hands get taped and then got involved in the pre-fight stare down (also got water thrown on him by someone) and then wants to pick a fight after the bout with Chisora or one of his corner men.

Vitaly wants him again so he can knock him out because he is "not a good human being" and I am sure Vladimir would take him as well. Pretty unsavoury stuff all round actually. Just ridiculous shenanigans in the ring after the fight.
Chisora spat water in his face.Not surprised he wanted a word with him after the fight.

Chisora spat water in his face.Not surprised he wanted a word with him after the fight.

Yeah, that's right. I forgot where the water came from. But to be fair, what is Vladimir doing in the staredown in the first place? I know he was in his brother's corner but he is a World Champion, not a cut man. No need for him to be trying to intimidate Chisora before the fight.

I have only just seen the post fight press conference and David Haye comes off like a real w***er. No need for him to be at a press conference for a fight he wasn't involved in and trying to get his own fight for later. That is something for a later date, not then.

But Chisora made it worse by going down there and then all hell broke loose. Someone should have stopped Chisora before he left the podium. Nothing good was going to come from going down there. Bit of a laugh with Chisora claiming he was glassed when he doesn't have a scratch on him. Not sure he understands what glassing really is.

But yeah, pretty ugly scenes and will not help anything to do with boxing.

David Haye is an 'A' grade flog. How he can even try and talk trash or have any ounce of dignity left after his performance against Wlad puzzles me. After so much trash he talked and to blame his performance on his toe.

Chisora got outclassed but the guy at least showed some heart and was willing to get inside and bring the fight to Klitshko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

Haye rocks up to the post fight presser with a beer in hand, tries to talk his way into a fight with Vitali.

He bottles/glasses Chisora (throws a right hand, while the beer bottle is still in his hand) then like a total douche bag. Picks up a camera tripod and clocks his own manager Adam Booth in the head.

Booth then confronts Chisora claiming he got bottled by someone from Chisora's camp. What a farce!

Wow just saw the Haye-Chisora thing. Haye is a flipping chump. Crazy that he bottled him! (but where he connected I have no idea??) I always thought boxer's had a unspoken code that it's cool to get into shoving matches and the like in front of the media, but much like the SBW one a few weeks ago you don't expect it to actually escalate. That went way too far. You can tell Chisora wasn't expecting that at all.

Haye epitomises the term "punk"

Haye didn't glass him there's a pic going around and he hits him holding the bottle but its not broken. Chisora went round slapping and spitting all weekend, what's Haye supposed to do?

Chisora has lost 3 out of 4 and taunted and then attacked Haye because he wants a payday.

Anyway Vit is shot, needs to retire, Haye will beat him if they fight.

Haye didn't glass him there's a pic going around and he hits him holding the bottle but its not broken. Chisora went round slapping and spitting all weekend, what's Haye supposed to do?

You mean this pic... ?

Haye_Bottle_682x40_1456042a.jpg

Looks pretty broken to me!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back