news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we have another Conor fan boi.

Much tougher to turn up with 30 guys and a camera to film it

I like plenty of fighters
Dislike a few too
Gsp fanboi, nate fanboi, robbie, max, conor, tcity fanboy

Fanboi....lol
Its like we're 10 years old here

What did khabib think would happen
Of course conors gonna go one better lol

Yeah he called him a pussy from memory
Didn't do it with 10 guys standing behind him tho, did he say it in a vid?
I can't remember

Either way
Bring this on I say

McGregors been awfully quiet about the whole thing really
We don't know how many guys were actually with Khabib, but it's irrelevant really.. like ive said - it wasn't a planned meeting. Khabib would've had the same chat if it was just the two of them.

We don't know how many guys were actually with Khabib, but it's irrelevant really.. like ive said - it wasn't a planned meeting. Khabib would've had the same chat if it was just the two of them.
Now we're guessing, he might have confronted him he might not have, morethan likely would've said something but we don't know that
And there is footage of it happening and it was a few guys, not heaps like people make out

What id be pissed about is that he laid hands on him by grabbing him behind the neck
Sure get close, go an inch from his face and ask but don't grab the guy imo

Now we're guessing, he might have confronted him he might not have, morethan likely would've said something but we don't know that
And there is footage of it happening and it was a few guys, not heaps like people make out

What id be pissed about is that he laid hands on him by grabbing him behind the neck
Sure get close, go an inch from his face and ask but don't grab the guy imo
Educated guess. Khabib is a straight shooter.

and we get Cody v the Snake 3 too.

It's win/win in that regard, if the Snake gets up, then it's most likely him vs DJ champ vs champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's win/win in that regard, if the Snake gets up, then it's most likely him vs DJ champ vs champ.

I think Cody wins. Looked well in control and then the worst thing that could have happened for Cody was for him to knock down Tj at the end of round 1. His mindset and style changed and he suffered because of it.

I think Cody wins. Looked well in control and then the worst thing that could have happened for Cody was for him to knock down Tj at the end of round 1. His mindset and style changed and he suffered because of it.
I was leaning this way but then I watched Dan Hardy's breakdown on the UFC youtube channel. Really made me reconsider.

either way, its such an amazing fight.

There is footage of Nate Diaz getting up from the press conference and leaving once the Conor/Khabib promo came on LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back