the good, no bad or ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have carrots at home and the shops are closed now. :(

Good, bad and ugly threads have always happened.

Yeah, because people like you epitomize the negativity of this board. I bet some of you will find a reason to bag a player after we've won the GF by 10 goals.

Yeah, because people like you epitomize the negativity of this board. I bet some of you will find a reason to bag a player after we've won the GF by 10 goals.
Will you give it a rest, you are becoming extremely boring. We are able to critique the performance win or lose, it's not up to you to police what we can post. Go watch some training and give us some training reports, maybe that will help you chill.

Will you give it a rest, you are becoming extremely boring. We are able to critique the performance win or lose, it's not up to you to police what we can post. Go watch some training and give us some training reports, maybe that will help you chill.

Pot.Kettle.black mate.

Critique doesn't mean be blatantly negative for the sake of it. Some people can not help them self but be negative, even after a 119 point win.

Player x didn't mark it, dropped, player Y didn't kick that goal - never player him again. FFS and you call me monotonous, it's the same bullshit every ****ing week.

I don't lecture people on what they are allowed to post. I challenge their opinion if I don't agree with it as others do to mine, as should be the case. If you can't tell the difference then your even less qualified to tell us what we can and can't post.

Tomato Tomarto

I don't lecture either mate, I make suggestions based on right and wrong. After a 119 point victory, one would think the negativity may stop for a few days. How wrong I guess I am as its a must on this place.

and the pot.kettle.black comment was directed to exactly what your doing now.

Tomato Tomarto

I don't lecture either mate, I make suggestions based on right and wrong. After a 119 point victory, one would think the negativity may stop for a few days. How wrong I guess I am as its a must on this place.

and the pot.kettle.black comment was directed to exactly what your doing now.
I'm watching Sixty Minutes posting on my IPad, no kettle involved.

But pigs arse you don't lecture, you are doing it now and your training report obsession was lecturing 101.

I'm watching Sixty Minutes posting on my IPad, no kettle involved.

But pigs arse you don't lecture, you are doing it now and your training report obsession was lecturing 101.

Whatever floats your boat mate.

However, wasn't one of my main criticism regarding training reports based on pumping up younger players and being specific Luke Brown, Josh Jenkins and Tom Lynch. They were pumped to the point of being round 1 certainties and look at how there season has gone. Tom Lynch is a yo yo, up and down every second week and his form hasn't justified that level of positivity. Luke Brown has played his first game today, 3/4 of the way through the season and Jenkins has played a handful of game and is no certainty to be a regual player this season.

I think what I was saying, was justified. and no, it wasn't lecturing, it was airing my point of view about not pumping players up until they are ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical bullshit from a select few on this board.

Now, I've said my peace.

say your piece
to express your opinion about something, especially something that you do not like I don't feel there's anything more I can add now - I've said my piece.
See also: piece, say
Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006. Reproduced with permission.

Pot.Kettle.black mate.

Critique doesn't mean be blatantly negative for the sake of it. Some people can not help them self but be negative, even after a 119 point win.

Player x didn't mark it, dropped, player Y didn't kick that goal - never player him again. FFS and you call me monotonous, it's the same bullshit every ******* week.

What happened with you quitting this board forever?

Fair enough, and sure, I change my mind from time to time, I guess I just try to avoid making definitive statements in the midst of a tantrum, so I don't need to as frequently.

Dude, it's the internet. I could be sitting in my birthday suit as far as any one is aware.

So I got pissed off and said a few things that I shouldn't have, you know the things I've learn from this thread - accountability, honestly and justification of opinion need stay at the door. Changing my mind and losing a bit of creditability towards a group of people I've never met and will never likely to meet isn't going to have me lose any sleep. I respect a very select few peoples opinion on most football subjects (yours being one) on this site but still don't make this an important issue.

Most people who post on BF talk shit, they don't have any accountability for their comments and they don't back their statements up with facts. So who cares if I quit in a fit of rage after a bad loss (IIRC it was the Collingwood game)

Remove this Banner Ad

the good, no bad or ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back