the good, no bad or ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any danger at all of you not abusing some one or swearing at those who does not agree with you.

Any chance you can read a few post in advance, then you won't need to be abused. I've explained that a few dozen times.

Mate, noone cares that you quit. We just care that you came ba...ahh.. nevermind.

So I should just totally ignore Kings post, number 103?

Sorry King, I'll let your future comments go through to the keeper. Gee, that's cool.

Suggest that if you were more humble in your retraction of tantrum fuelled statements that your pleas on negative posting (and positive playing too for that manner) would be given more respect.

Really?

On the first page, I made a suggestion and fairly obvious one considering we won by 119 points and then go attacked as some people on this board can not help them self but make silly suggestions. Oh, OK I guess if we don't have bad or ugly, it won't give the usual suspects the opportunity to bag some players will it. It's not like they don't have a heap of other opportunities.

What you've actually said there is that there shouldn't have been a good, bad or ugly this week given that we're wiping the slate clean and it was an aberration.

No, what I said - choosing to eliminate parts of the end game analysis can happen either way.

Changing my mind and losing a bit of creditability towards a group of people I've never met and will never likely to meet isn't going to have me lose any sleep. I respect a very select few peoples opinion on most football subjects (yours being one) on this site but still don't make this an important issue.

I hope that your not suggesting that you have decided not to join me and the Mob in the Penthouse just off Chapel Street in late September???????????

P.S. For those that get easily confused, I am not part of the Mob, my mission is to destroy the Mob.

I hope that your not suggesting that you have decided not to join me and the Mob in the Penthouse just off Chapel Street in late September???????????

P.S. For those that get easily confused, I am not part of the Mob, my mission is to destroy the Mob.
How do you destroy the Mob if those in it never joined?

I have a very, very, very, very cunning plan Baldrick.

I just need to get Alex, Slippery, Carl, Lawrst, Wood Duck, SRV 23 and yourself in the same room and kick off the conversation with "But who really hates Neil the most?"

I have a very, very, very, very cunning plan Baldrick.

I just need to get Alex, Slippery, Carl, Lawrst, Wood Duck, SRV 23 and yourself in the same room and kick off the conversation with "But who really hates Neil the most?"

Who?

I don't know any Neil. Are you talking about Neil from the young ones?

Young-Ones-Neil-Exams-Lucky-Gonk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the first page, I made a suggestion and fairly obvious one considering we won by 119 points and then go attacked as some people on this board can not help them self but make silly suggestions. Oh, OK I guess if we don't have bad or ugly, it won't give the usual suspects the opportunity to bag some players will it. It's not like they don't have a heap of other opportunities.

Really??!

Please quote the post in which you got "attacked". o_O

He was an argumentative bugger as well, alex. :)

He disappeared roughly about the same time as you appeared, which is why I asked the question.

That's some quality CSI investigating Macca23 to link the type A personalities becasue their is only 2 argumentative buggers in the world. :)

and you're now being asked to specify.

I never said I was attacked on the fist page. I made the suggestion on the first page, the attack came latter. That's up to you to make that connection.

In fact - if you want to keep claiming you're being attacked, please report the posts so they can be handled appropriately and we minimise thread disruption.

What disruption?

I'm not stopping anyone from posting. I'm yet to be shown any connection between what I post and stopping anyone else posting anything relevant towards the opening post.

You do know how it works right? Person A posts something, you read it, you then have the choice on quoting that post or not. If you do make that choice and quote that post, you then go and make your own comment and the cycle continues.

As I said the other day, there are 30 different threads on the main page with approx 10 posts per page, I'm not the only person disrupting any discussion. So, reporting posts are ether not getting done or they are and its not making any different.

:D

Timing and personality, Alex.

As this is a Kangaroo Court, I'm also the Judge. On the evidence I have presented, I hereby pronounce you guilty. :)

Is that you Skippy?

What did you say, yes....Macca23 is wrong. Not guilty via a Hawthorn injunction.

Is it too much to ask that if, on an internet forum you disagree with something, that someone has posted, then make that point and then let it go?

I mean you don't always have to have the last word and you don't always have to best the last post, it is the internet FFS.

As it is, this thread sucks because someone has dragged their menstural cycle through about six pages and quite frankly, enough is enough. If there is something that makes forums boring, it is the argumentitive twat with a cross to bear, derailing threads into a look at me, pay attention to me charade.

ha ha ha

Saying that, who is stopping you from posting anything you want?

Not me. It's your choice to make that post. It's not like, we're having a conversation where i'm talking over the top of you and stopping you from posting.

Is it too much to ask that if, on an internet forum you disagree with something, that someone has posted, then make that point and then let it go?

I mean you don't always have to have the last word and you don't always have to best the last post, it is the internet FFS.

As it is, this thread sucks because someone has dragged their menstural cycle through about six pages and quite frankly, enough is enough. If there is something that makes forums boring, it is the argumentitive twat with a cross to bear, derailing threads into a look at me, pay attention to me charade.

That's why here is an 'ignore' function. I have three boring twats on mine and it makes the forum a much better place when you don't have to read post after post of whinging drivel.

Remove this Banner Ad

the good, no bad or ugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back