The great man on 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Still looks fit and a big man .Made Robbo look the size of a little kid.Could still line up at f.f .Had great comments about club and how much he loves it Makes you proud to see the club produce such fine sportsmen and citizens.Bob Murphy is on the program as well and also comes over as a great person This is a good club

I don't think I'd describe any footballer as "the great man" (I'd reserve that for the likes of Einstein, Shakespeare, Mandela or da Vinci) but I guess it's all relative. Put him alongside Aker or Collo and he's truly a colossus of the game.

He's certainly one of the best footballers ever to call Western/Whitten Oval home, great loyalty, extremely fair and fantastic attitude to the game.

He'd probably be the modern age footballer I admire most but I reckon he might be just a tad embarrassed being labelled "the great man".

Still looks fit and a big man .Made Robbo look the size of a little kid.Could still line up at f.f .Had great comments about club and how much he loves it Makes you proud to see the club produce such fine sportsmen and citizens.Bob Murphy is on the program as well and also comes over as a great person This is a good club

I don't see eye to eye with Murph on non-football issues, but I have no doubt about his integrity or good character. Chris Grant- speaks for himself. I'm sure there are knobs lurking around the joint, but I enjoy the fact that the club seems to produce and/or attract quality people. When there's a scandal I think "please, not the Dogs." Unless it's something like Cooney on an esky lid. That was way cool.

I don't see eye to eye with Murph on non-football issues, but I have no doubt about his integrity or good character. Chris Grant- speaks for himself. I'm sure there are knobs lurking around the joint, but I enjoy the fact that the club seems to produce and/or attract quality people. When there's a scandal I think "please, not the Dogs." Unless it's something like Cooney on an esky lid. That was way cool.

I love Murphy, I'm glad he is not afraid to speak out about such things as this stupid war for oil or the fact that being gay is actually no big deal. You might not appreciate him now but in years to come, you will look back and say, wow we had Bulldog players ahead of their time:)

Remove this Banner Ad

The great man on 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back