The harsh reality is .....

Remove this Banner Ad

MR K

Debutant
Jun 24, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
the harsh reality is, there is noone of STAR class that is to come in and will help our side come finals time...

from now on there is no excuses of us having NO......

4 players i believe may come in to the best 22 are below and they are not the type of players that will help us win finals.

CRAWFORD- although still classy, he is not the player he used to be and his on his last legs.... has two dodgey knees now and will be too slow for finals football

MCGLYNN- isn't as good as the majority of you think he is. Has a great heart and is tough as nails, but skills are not good enough.

DEW- has a great kick but is not fit enough and will be a liability has he only manages to play 40% of a game.

YOUNG- good receiver but that is all he is... when the ball is there to be contested he will lose 99% of the time. You will say his job in the team is to be a receiver BUT finals football is all contested, tough 1 on 1.

Our defence is such a rabble it is laughable... Campbell Brown, although tough and gutsy has had a terrible season... Gilham and Murphy consistently get beaten... Birchall has had a shocking 6-8 weeks and is so slow it is not even funny... Croad is the only defender who can hold his head up high.

The only reason our defence has been perceived as 'decent' this season, is because our midfield has smashed teams and allowed a lack of opposition inside 50's

The harsh reality is the OP is a ****ing idiot, loser, dumb ****, troll, shit for brains, ****ing arseh*le who only shows up to ****ing critise and should be ****ing traded to Bitchmond at first opportunity because he is the worst poster on here out of all of Big Footy.

That's the reality.

Hopefully the actual reality is that our midfield will NEVER collectively play such a poor game again.
Changa and Lewy were terrible.
Mitch was ineffective.
Hodgey faded.
Sewell was just honest.

Hopefully the actual reality is that our midfield will NEVER collectively play such a poor game again.
Changa and Lewy were terrible.
Mitch was ineffective.
Hodgey faded.
Sewell was just honest.

You are being very kind there. He was abhorrent. Run him in the magoos for a couple. Let him find the pill there and regain some fitness.

You are being very kind there. He was abhorrent. Run him in the magoos for a couple. Let him find the pill there and regain some fitness.
Coming back from injury i wouldn't be dropping him to the Magoos you would want Lewis to be playing V Cats i can see him atoning for his performance with a huge game!

Coming back from injury i wouldn't be dropping him to the Magoos you would want Lewis to be playing V Cats i can see him atoning for his performance with a huge game!

I hope this is so, but it's going to be a turnaround of epic proportions if he can get back to his best so quickly. With Sewell, Hodge and Mitch there, he has the best help possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

The harsh reality is .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back