The Hird renaissance

Remove this Banner Ad

Love your work Lance, this is going to be interesting.

I'm going to head down the beach house, fill up the esky, turn on the tunes, sit on the balcony and watch.

How good was the compliment that Vossy gave him ? About being as dominate when around the clearances as anyone he's seen.

Just a joy to watch. He's even a silly chance for All-Australian if he keeps this up.

To those who suggested he should retire: hang your head in shame.

A true great. An ornament to the game

I mean you would too if you were a protected species by the umps. i swear one was trying to grab his autograph after the game.

And the Hird love in by the ch 10 commentator especially quarterbrain was sickening.

He looks and runs like an old man these days. Meh.

When he gets the ball at a stoppage it's like every other player is in slow motion and Hird could do what ever he likes.

Absolute legend.

I mean you would too if you were a protected species by the umps. i swear one was trying to grab his autograph after the game.

And the Hird love in by the ch 10 commentator especially quarterbrain was sickening.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love James Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck poo loser! Hird is a legend. Your dual Brownlow medallist is a sniper. Deal!

Coming from the favoured child in Sydney.

Salary cap consessions

13 home games

Protected species in: Barry Hall (can't be suspended or pinged for holding the ball) Goodes (umps favourite, he'll probably poll brownlow votes tonight).

Geez you guys have a lot to complain about.

You have no idea.

Coming from the favoured child in Sydney.

Salary cap consessions

13 home games

Protected species in: Barry Hall (can't be suspended or pinged for holding the ball) Goodes (umps favourite, he'll probably poll brownlow votes tonight).

Geez you guys have a lot to complain about.

Yeah you're right. i have no right to complain.

You poor hard done pricktorians. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hird renaissance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back