The Hunt for Missing Posters..Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, if you continue to spam the same pictures and gifs you are going to be put into a special group that Chief created for us that can't attach anything. Pull your head in and provide quality replies.
Sir Yes GIF by DefyTV

The IQ gap between the good posters (e.g. me) and the terrible posters (e.g. most of you) got so big that trolling on Bay 13 is no longer enjoyable.

I'm mostly on main board now - where triggering opposition supporters and not getting banned for it is a fine art. I wouldn't recommend trying it.. most of you are way too dumb to pull it off.

:$:$:$:$:$

The IQ gap between the good posters (e.g. me) and the terrible posters (e.g. most of you) got so big that trolling on Bay 13 is no longer enjoyable.

I'm mostly on main board now - where triggering opposition supporters and not getting banned for it is a fine art. I wouldn't recommend trying it.. most of you are way too dumb to pull it off.

:$:$:$:$:$
The bay has certainly gone downhill without your annual selfpwn thread to start the season.

Come to think of it we don’t normally see you in April. I wonder what is different about this year? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hunt for Missing Posters..Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back