The injury update thread

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone have news on cox and gamble?

just from richmond crotchin is now eligible to play as he has been removed from the LTI list. He will play for Coburg this week and aims to debut to Richmond round 8.

As a Richmond supporter I dead set can't wait for this kid to debut. As a Dream Teamer, even better as he will come in just as some of the cash cows top out.

Just read an article on the gfc website (http://gfc.com.au/tabid/3933/Default.aspx?newsid=57581):

Blake will again shoulder the No. 1 ruck duties as Brad Ottens remains sidelined with a heel injury. Ottens has commenced running but is not due back until at least round six while running defender Andrew Mackie will miss another week with a thigh injury. The 23-year-old has not played since the Cats' round one win over Port Adelaide.

Anyone that has West would like to hear that news.

Cannot believe that i copped 4 injuries this week. Porplyzia, Cox, Gamble and Jetta. stiff. Hopefully the first three get up for games this week...

SEN said priddis is out for 3 weeks.......had clean up surgery or something this morning

trade or keep hrmmm

Out for a minimum of 3 weeks after having corrective surgery to clean up bleeding that was in and around his patella.

SEN said priddis is out for 3 weeks.......had clean up surgery or something this morning

trade or keep hrmmm

It'll be 3-5 weeks.

Priddis is that much of a gun that I wouldnt trade him cos you'd end up wanting to get him back again anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant trade a player every time they get an injury, if you have one of Bird/Jack/Morton/Palmer on the bench to come on then dont trade Priddis. If your bench sucks ass then you will struggle.

got houli on my bench to replace priddis, palmer is on the field........and leunberger for cox....going to take a massive fall in rankings this week. 233 atm, going to be in the '000s

need B and S Johnson to fire in the fwrd line to cover.

Priddis is a keeper but 5 weeks is a long time.......lots to think about with 90k in the bank

got houli on my bench to replace priddis, palmer is on the field........and leunberger for cox....going to take a massive fall in rankings this week. 233 atm, going to be in the '000s

Priddis is a keeper but 5 weeks is a long time.......lots to think about with 90k in the bank

Houli is a fine replacement for 3 weeks, Cox may still yet play but Leuy should score 50+ for the one week Cox is out. My opinion is dont trade them as they are in form and 22 round keepers.

yes i need the johnsons to fire too. hope cox plays. grrr prida i got 90 odd grand too, does this mean jimmy time?

Houli is a fine replacement for 3 weeks, Cox may still yet play but Leuy should score 50+ for the one week Cox is out. My opinion is dont trade them as they are in form and 22 round keepers.

i agree....going to keep them

Pav having a field day against ninthmond would be nice :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Shit on me...

Priddis, Tippet, Dew, Cox, Dempsey.. Only my backline remains unscathed.
Might be forced to make a trade in the midfield or risk having no emergency just like my forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

The injury update thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back