Game Day The Jordan McMahon Trophy - Tigger discombobulation - Round 9, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all those saying free kick Richmond, this is the quarter by quarter breakdown...

View attachment 922562

We aren’t losing because of frees but the stat is misleading, there have been a few that should of went our way but went their way but at the end of the day it amounts to maybe a 1-2 goal swing we are getting pumped

Sorry, but the umpiring is not why we’re losing.

We’ve been smashed all over the ground.
Nobody said it’s why we’re losing.

Just making it so much harder to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight’s game is an example of why wallis is only an average forward.

Just doesn’t have the athleticism to compete against the best.
He isn’t the sort of forward who should be a club’s leading goal kicker, that’s certain.

Fits in well with other dangerous forwards but when we have none he’s not a great front man.

Bevo obviously a well credentialed, great coach, but how come gowers and Lloyd are getting games in front of weightman and west. Lipinski seems to use the ball quite well. Smith seemed very fumbly all night.

Yeah, I saw that too. And Vandermeer took note. There will be a square up.
When an opposition player wants to do that i want to see one of our players run through him. Absolutely clean him so him and his team mates know they wont get away with it. I don't give a crap if our player gets suspended for a stretch. Show some mongrel.

We have a bunch of little bitches in this team. Learnt nothing from gws 2019 final

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

They have 13 more inside 50’s than us Fronk. Two of the 3 total goals that Riewoldt and Lynch have got were from free kicks. The chol one was bad. Even if we play Naughton in defense do you simply want to keep letting Bruce get completely mauled with no support? Or would you rather we bring Schache back in next week?

He's been good all things considered. Would probably have two if it wasn't for the blood rule and with the way we've played as a team that's as good as you could hope for from a small forward.

Having Wallis Lloyd gowers Bruce all in the forward 50 is probably the slowest forward line in the AFL by a mile, we seriously lack speed in there and too often the speed we do have in Richards and vandermeer are required to push hard up the ground and use their speed coming back which means they are knackered when they get there and can’t apply pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back