Game Day The Karlos, Jarman, Chad Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you just chose current players, Nathan Lonie unlucky not to get a mention.

Mind you, Hawthorn have rifled through our pockets so often, the cup would have a longer name than a Welsh village. ;)

Throw in Clarkson, Andrew Russell, Geoff Morris off-field and Brent Guerra, Stephen Gilham and Brent Renouf on-field.

Port by 50

Dixon 4 goals
Georgiades 3
Marshall 2
McEntee a whopping 11 touches

Yeah, that looks about right.

Butters to give another inspirational pre-game speech and back it up with 35 touches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you just chose current players, Nathan Lonie unlucky not to get a mention.

Mind you, Hawthorn have rifled through our pockets so often, the cup would have a longer name than a Welsh village. ;)
Being as it is indigenous round let’s start with
Chad Wingard
Shaun Burgoyne
Karl Amon
Jarman Impey
Harry Miller

doubt its Sinn as he is one of the 7 defenders.

Boak a possibility if its not Burgoyne
no he isn’t.

They have named Ratugolea, Burton, Farrell, Bergman, Aliir and Huston on the field, with BZT on the bench. The 7th defender would be the move of Bergman to the half back flank.

They have 3 wings, in Boak, Burgoyne and Sinn. Whilst also naming 5 midfielders (Wines, Drew, Butters, JHF and Mead)

They are probably either 1 wing or 1 small forward heavy (given a mid often rests forward and Mead has run on the wing).

My guess is either Sinn, Mead or Burgoyne as the sub, but more likely Sinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back