Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Bailey

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are always multipliers that come into effect on certain players as well

Joey D - I’d argue is ineligible
Eric H - As above but I’m prepared to be outvoted so happy to have others make the call
CamRay - The Bull should be eligible but has started this year ok, may be the last year he is
The Great McCarthy - Eligible
Ah Ha! My carefully laid out plan worked.

Now I have to check who plays for the bears as the only other player I know of is Oscar mcernerny and he is not going to win again playing on X.

Apart from Lachie Neale and Harris Andrews, who else is inelegible ?

Does Dayne Zorko count at his age?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, that's pretty low, man!

I'll see myself out.
I know, but when I saw it, I thought “that’s surely worth a big haul”
Either that or “Nostra wanted him “

I'll have "Jaspa Fletcher". Partly because I've never heard of him, and partly because like that boy Johnny Cash sang about, who was named Sue, any kid who was named "Jaspa" must have gone through a lot of bullying and would have had his head flushed at school at least a dozen times so there's a big chance he comes up with one game in his career where he does something useful.

But in reality, like North, I'm winless in this comp so far this season and my vote will ensure "Jaspa" doesn't get a kick for the whole night. He just might get a royal flush from his teammates in the sheds down at Norwood after the game though. I hope whoever was there before that flushed.

Who the hell calls a kid "Jaspa". They must have been on some very special brew I reckon.

Zac Bailey= the won't you come home Bill

Comben to give Hipwood an absolute shellacking, leaving him battered & bruised with a black eye, bloodied nose and 8 free kicks for 6 goals.

I'll have "Jaspa Fletcher". Partly because I've never heard of him, and partly because like that boy Johnny Cash sang about, who was named Sue, any kid who was named "Jaspa" must have gone through a lot of bullying and would have had his head flushed at school at least a dozen times so there's a big chance he comes up with one game in his career where he does something useful.

But in reality, like North, I'm winless in this comp so far this season and my vote will ensure "Jaspa" doesn't get a kick for the whole night. He just might get a royal flush from his teammates in the sheds down at Norwood after the game though. I hope whoever was there before that flushed.

Who the hell calls a kid "Jaspa". They must have been on some very special brew I reckon.
Son of Adrian Fletcher, a guy who was so slow on the football field, he was lapped by a snail… who needed a hip replacement

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back