Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson Stenglein please.

If he was playing I'd nominate Dangerfield, because he always turns it on against us but goes missing in the big games, particularly finals.

Zac Guthrie is another who could be nominated if he was in and may well be as the medi-sub. The Geelong Selection committee certainly rank him as a spud the way he is the first to get the flick when they have a loss.

I'm going to nominate Stanley. another who can go missing in big games, however today is likely to slot multiple goals.

One bloke I will never nominate is Joel Selwood. There is a lot of hate here for him, but he is a wonderful footballer, who rarely plays a bad game and from all accounts is a very caring thoughtful person off the field. I would venture to say if we had have picked him in the 2006 Draft instead of Lachie, who remains a favourite of mine, we may well have won a flag or two in the Brad Scott era. And we would all love the bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R6 v Cats

DandD.gif

Well done shinboner magic - your first nomination for the year I believe and your comment in your nomination was spot on!
Also congrats to Horace

With regards to the Spud Shield, the only thing that saved Miers from it was the plethora of multipliers, not that anyone was entirely shit, but there has to be a winner/loser. So for taking Close (but no cigar), Hojuman - you have earned this weeks potato rights!

Stanley 99 - shinboner_magic, Horace
Stengle 88 - King Corey, DB123, tazaa
Kolo 78 - mutts
Higgins 75 - RoovolverUpstairs
Parfitt 74 - Ligma, big_e
Holmes 65 - N7, andana, roos_fanatic08
Atkins 63 - Kanga Glory
Dempsey 60 - zoomba123
Blicavs 59 - TT, Wels Eicke
Miers 58 - rickety, Bennymate, Flawed Genius, TheBigHorne, Soft Downhill Skier, SoS, Uncle_Leo, koshari, RossHenshaw,
Ashley B, TennisPlayerAndy, ferball, WIld Kangaroo, giantroo
Close 53 - Hoju

Narkles - DNP
Guthries DNP

Getting extreme “ Sam Gray vibes “ from Owies. Will kick 5 this week and then not even kick another 5 for the rest of the season.

R6 v Cats

View attachment 1384270

Well done shinboner magic - your first nomination for the year I believe and your comment in your nomination was spot on!
Also congrats to Horace

With regards to the Spud Shield, the only thing that saved Miers from it was the plethora of multipliers, not that anyone was entirely shit, but there has to be a winner/loser. So for taking Close (but no cigar), Hojuman - you have earned this weeks potato rights!

Kolo 78 - mutts
Atkins 63 - Kanga Glory
Dempsey 60 - zoomba123
Miers 58 - rickety, Bennymate, Flawed Genius, TheBigHorne, Soft Downhill Skier, SoS, Uncle_Leo, koshari, RossHenshaw,
Close 53 - Hoju

Narkles - DNP
Guthries DNP

I'll take any win this season Nate. 99 points pretty pissy for a Kerridge performance. All time low ?

Plethora word of the week in the Kerridge.

I'll take any win this season Nate. 99 points pretty pissy for a Kerridge performance. All time low ?

Plethora word of the week in the Kerridge.
99 is far from the lowest, fairly sure there was a winner at 78 points. Just remember who has the all time high...

R6 v Cats

View attachment 1384270

Also congrats to Horace

Kolo 78 - mutts
Atkins 63 - Kanga Glory
Dempsey 60 - zoomba123
Close 53 - Hoju

Narkles - DNP
Guthries DNP
I’ll retire undefeated 😛

Tough one this week.

Durdin, Boyd, Fisher, Setterfield, Owies, Martin, Newnes, Cotrell, Newman, De Konig & Young.

Owies for mine.

Holy ****.

They’re 4-2 carrying that?

JFC.

I’ll go with Newnes to kick four.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back