Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamie Aish thanks Nate. Usually don't pick players listed on the bench, 3rd club. Too good to resist sadly. He might be tempted after racking up disposal no. 27 to turn round to JHF and tell him " you're team is shyte " as the ball goes through post high.
For a second there I thought ferball wrote this - it's his style! Anyway...
884abd714f23d4b6fa3b1cafd4f99adc2f4b86cfdff41e444ce32074a88c9013.jpg

I'm no nuclear physisist, but I'll pick Ziggy Switkowski.

Saw him in Bunnings Frankston one day - picking out outdoor lights. He had a couple in the trolley when his wife came along and bagged him out coz she didn't like them. He was doing the "yes dear, I'll put them back - I was still looking" kind of thing. But against North tonight - he'll do OK I reckon.

Who am I kidding - this will be a masacre. North by 10 goals!!!

Walters is one of those past it players whose best is so far behind him he's at plodder status and is only being played on rep.
Bit like Steven Motlop.
Absolutely guaranteed to turn it on Friday night and then go back to doing fu** all next week.

Kayne Turner standing the mark with his hands on his head as Walters goes back to kick his 6th

Luke McDonald prowling around in the background looking angry and snarling at nobody in particular

Tim Gossage honking on about how good the kick to Walters was from Sam Switowski or something despite Walters being 30m by himself because Turner and McDonald ****ed up a switch over

I actually think he will be a good player, but since no-one knows him, I should be able to slip this one by (as will Freo to our coaching staff & players): BRANDON WALKER for me.

liam gallagher GIF by Glastonbury Festival 2017

history channel river hunters GIF by HISTORY UK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Jordan Clark was too young to get a game at Geelong, but has he ever shown anything? Tonight could be his night i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - final winners announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back