The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You never learn. For years you hero worshipped Richo, a great of your club. Like Jack, another zero premiership player. I am rapt Jack kicked some goals, now he is locked in for another 3 years and that means another 3 years of nothing. Why do Richmond produce flawed forwards who lead them no where?

You are really a bit like the Aints were a few decades back, such a crap club that you get off on your forwards, never realising that they are your problem.
Meanwhile Collingwood have Choke and his 1 goal a game returns locked in for $800k a year for 4.5 years. Lucky the midfield carry him and bring you guys success.

Oh wow, you beat GWS and Jack the spac got a kick on the worst full back in the AFL (pity he can't play against Rance).

Did anyone see it, does anyone care? I am sure the 500 people who got free tickets to go to Skoda stadium really enjoyed it.

So after this epic win you are where on the ladder?
Marching up 4 spots, BTW how's Travis choke going for ya are ready to delist another cloke?

Travis Cloke has won more flags than Richmond has in the history of the AFL. Minnow club are the tuggers.

Lol, 3 wins, the battling tuggers, moving towards their destiny, 9th.

Our rookie defender towelled Hack up. Kennedy from WC kicked 10 v GWS and how did he go yesterday on a flanker for half the game? Back out the 11 from Hack and he has 3 more goals than Trav, woo hoo!

Travis Cloke has won more flags than Richmond has in the history of the AFL.

And Ive seen us win more flags than youve seen the skunks. Seriously. wtf does that have to do with the price of fish.

Jack is a good chance to win his 3rd Coleman since you started this thread. Suck it up Morgs. You got this seriously wrong. And are still getting it wrong 5 years later.

Have you no shame, man?

And Ive seen us win more flags than youve seen the skunks. Seriously. wtf does that have to do with the price of fish.

Jack is a good chance to win his 3rd Coleman since you started this thread. Suck it up Morgs. You got this seriously wrong. And are still getting it wrong 5 years later.

Have you no shame, man?
Its not shame, just sheer stupidity from a fool who doesn't know better

I am pissing myself with laughter tonight. One handball for a half of footy.

Oh yeah for those tiger dicks, Trav did OK and we won. Now in the top 4. Eat a dick, well maybe Jack can, he looks a bit skinny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how did the great one go this week? Been away and failed to find out how they went? How did my mate Jack go, I saw him having a cry on the highlights as he got hit in the head. Like there is anything in there to be hurt.

Some sides have had the twin towers, the tuggers have the twin spuds, Jack and Tyrone. Hmm sounds like a Mellencamp song, 'Jack and Tyrone, two spuds in the forward line'. Jackie gonna win a coleman, Tyrone gonna play in Jackies shadow'.

Another win to the Pies, Trav nearly kicking as many goals as the entire Dees side.

So how did the great one go this week? Been away and failed to find out how they went? How did my mate Jack go, I saw him having a cry on the highlights as he got hit in the head. Like there is anything in there to be hurt.

Some sides have had the twin towers, the tuggers have the twin spuds, Jack and Tyrone. Hmm sounds like a Mellencamp song, 'Jack and Tyrone, two spuds in the forward line'. Jackie gonna win a coleman, Tyrone gonna play in Jackies shadow'.

Another win to the Pies, Trav nearly kicking as many goals as the entire Dees side.
This thread is about Jack, not Richmond or Collingwood's win loss record:rolleyes:

As a full forward Jack is just better than Cloke simple fact, as for being a spud Jack has 34 goals this year and is leading the Coleman which he has already won twice, Twavis is not in the top ten and has never won it, best if he sticks to collecting 5 dollar notes and huge pay checks at least he apparently does that well:oops:

He can't be doing well, you never win.

Maybe you have to get him to bag the game plan again before you play another crap side so you can puff your chest out. Trav aint played GWS yet.

He can't be doing well, you never win.

Maybe you have to get him to bag the game plan again before you play another crap side so you can puff your chest out. Trav aint played GWS yet.
Well I would have thought it is even harder winning Coleman's when you are not in a winning team, how Cloke still gets a game I don't know but then again 800k is a lot for a player that should be in the magoos.

Would love to see this happen just to see your head explode trying to deal with it.

I would look like Eddie when the pies are being belted, red in the face, steam coming out.

It would kill me.

Why cant Jack just kick for goal without first pointing, waving, directing and ordering everyone around..you can set your watch by it. Is it like Lloyds pulling up his sock and throwing grass? His sooking has become part of his routine.

Remove this Banner Ad

The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back