The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh paper does really exist.
It does, I got this from a back order direct from Lego so presumably it's very new stock.

I'm concerned though that the description says the bags is 95% paper with a thin plastic coating inside to stop it tearing. Certified recyclable in the US, Canada and EU, but no mention of here. On the Aus web site, it simply says "check with local authorities". Hmmm...

I threw all my plastic ones in the recycling bin which was apparently wrong…

But then someone removed them and put them in my normal bin, I’m assuming they were looking for bottles and not some bin nazi…
Yeah the plastic bags can only go in soft plastic recycling which doesn't exist at the moment. I've always wondered why we don't have it here in ACT as the Greens are in power. Seems they don't care about the environment after all...

Amazon prime days from today until the weekend - some reasonable discounts on selected sets (eg Bowser $276 and Ideas D&D $372). There may also be some "lightning" offers during the week. Lego.com has a new GWP, the Candy Store, 2x points on selected themes and some discounts on older sets. The Certified Stores have a Christmas bundle today and tomorrow. Target's 20% off sale is still on, David Jones, Myer and Big W each have a selected range at around 20% off.

Hopefully there's something for everyone in all that.

EDIT : Already been an amazon update - they've added The Milky Way at $239 (first time I've seen this discounted)
Thank God Gotham City was not included.

I may have been kicked to the couch... Again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just building the Creator 3-in-1 Forest Creatures (the red fox). It's very clever and looks realistic for an animal built out of few pieces - a better set than the giraffe in my opinion and an interesting build with pieces I've not seen before. The alternate builds look very good too, especially the owl. Has been seen around discounted too.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back