The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear ya!!!

I walked past it again this evening
I've decided that if it's still there Friday night it's M I N E.

Hell if I do trek past tomorrow I'll just impulse purchase it then :p

Had some sadness last week, been eying off a certain pair of shoes for a while (Adidas runners, nothing fancy but they still caught my eye).... finally decided to get them... only for another customer to beat me to it. It actually happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME Adelaide style - but I wasn't going to go Arnold Scharzenegger on the guy. As they were shoes, not a Turbo man doll :p

So due to a fear of missing out I'm going to splurge for a bit.

I walked past it again this evening
I've decided that if it's still there Friday night it's M I N E.

Hell if I do trek past tomorrow I'll just impulse purchase it then :p

Had some sadness last week, been eying off a certain pair of shoes for a while (Adidas runners, nothing fancy but they still caught my eye).... finally decided to get them... only for another customer to beat me to it. It actually happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME Adelaide style - but I wasn't going to go Arnold Scharzenegger on the guy. As they were shoes, not a Turbo man doll :p

So due to a fear of missing out I'm going to splurge for a bit.
Sounds like you are due for some self gifting. I did get the bumblebee some weeks ago. That’s on the to build list soon.

Very nice, what would be cool is if they had alternate patterns that you could build (eg: the bat signal rotating further along etc)

EDIT

Sneakily did a click and collect last night

8aegm16.png

Picked it up this evening :D

Very nice, what would be cool is if they had alternate patterns that you could build (eg: the bat signal rotating further along etc)

EDIT

8aegm16.png

Nice, I've contemplated Bumblebee to go with my Optimus... but was put off by reviews. Might pick it up on sale.

1000007752.jpg
This is what's left of my backlog

EDIT

8aegm16.png

I'm really glad I didn't start down a Transformers rabbit hole...

Nice, I've contemplated Bumblebee to go with my Optimus... but was put off by reviews. Might pick it up on sale.

Yeah I remember reading about Bumblebee back in June, I suspect I'll enjoy the build and be "happy" once it's complete.
Should be fun (I hope lol).

I'm really glad I didn't start down a Transformers rabbit hole...

Join me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2101530
This is what's left of my backlog
The Bowser Boss is fun. There's something about most of the Mario sets that they put a smile on your face whilst building. Heaven knows I need that today ☹️

I may or may not have thrown caution to the wind and ordered the Lego Voltron on the internet.

Will I be swindled or will it be the legit item ? find out in a week or so :p

Still my grail piece...

Can I ask what you dropped on it?

Still my grail piece...

Can I ask what you dropped on it?

$700 (not including postage).

I've spent $$$$ on far worse items over the years - I can justify expenses to myself but others would go BUT WHY ?

In the case of Lego Voltron I've always wanted it but never pulled the trigger. I decided to go for it on a whim (while looking at the Lego Bumblebee online last week I saw it, checked ebay and ummed and ahhed).

I'm looking at the purchase as though it's either the last or one of the last sets that I'll ever buy. Other than another spur of the moment splurge on the UCS Millenium Falcon lol. So it's a good "end" of my lego journey, I'd be content with admiring other people's builds via photos from then on.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back