The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you getting? Was thinking of the Robot Coaster, I think those small coaster sets are cool (I have the pirate and space ones).

Couple more Star Wars sets, the X wing I’ve wanted for a while and at 30% off it was more worth it. Also the new Sarlacc pit to go with the sail barge coming out next month. Another set that was overpriced and was made tolerable with the sale.

X wing finally arrived today, 3 days after the other, can’t wait to get home tomorrow night and see it. Probably will join the falcon in the cupboard for now, will bring the Sarlacc pit up here to do next weekend.

Spent the Brownlow farce last night putting together the other half of the boarding the Tantive IV. Very different to try and build something the opposite way to the instructions!

IMG_4593.jpeg

Couple more Star Wars sets, the X wing I’ve wanted for a while and at 30% off it was more worth it. Also the new Sarlacc pit to go with the sail barge coming out next month. Another set that was overpriced and was made tolerable with the sale.

X wing finally arrived today, 3 days after the other, can’t wait to get home tomorrow night and see it. Probably will join the falcon in the cupboard for now, will bring the Sarlacc pit up here to do next weekend.

Spent the Brownlow farce last night putting together the other half of the boarding the Tantive IV. Very different to try and build something the opposite way to the instructions!

I'm already tempted - I've seen "The Dark Falcon" and I'm considering a purchase. I think it's just a darkened version of the Episode VIII falcon that came out a few years ago (75105?? which I own lol).

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back