The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely interested in this one. Might be a bit big for me, and also I don't understand why there's no Robin?
It's alot bigger than I thought it was going to be after 2 bags built, I don't understand that either, needed to have both Batman and Robin

went to the Lego store and was hoping to get Jaws, they didn't have it in stock, but did end up getting the new Batmobile, with all the points I had built up over time, it only cost me half price

Might be my next purchase as soon as this weekend. There's a replica Batmobile doing the rounds that's also got me interested!!

Anyone picking up any of the October releases? I guess I'll get the Santa's Post Office, although they've done a Post Office before, and with this one the delivery truck is a separate $30 set. Sneaky. Recent WV sets have been a bit meh in my opinion.

I had hoped that Mona Lisa would be worth getting.

She turned out absolutely terrifying.

Lol this is my hesitation in building my last few purchases... oddly enough I can display the actual Lego boxes just fine.... finding space after a build is the issue!
Yeah boxes can be stacked in the corner. Harder to do with built sets ;). I'm getting to the stage now where just about every build gets packed up straight away which kinda defeats the purpose. And it's nearly time to get the Christmas Village back out...

Yeah boxes can be stacked in the corner. Harder to do with built sets ;). I'm getting to the stage now where just about every build gets packed up straight away which kinda defeats the purpose. And it's nearly time to get the Christmas Village back out...

Ha yes, I have space in mind I just need to declutter the area. It can be done I'm just being lazy about it. But unless there are other nostalgia bait sets (eg: If they re-release or update the 89 Batmobile with even more detail I'd find it impossible to not buy it)...

I really do think I'll stop buying them and just google everyone else's pictures in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone interested in a build review of Mario & Yoshi? Ordered that on a whim, not sure if it's going to be all that interesting to build TBH.

PICTURES ASAP

I popped into a Lego store after work. Saw the Batcave in a box, the Animated Series Gotham skyline mural, JAWS, the '66 Batmobile AND.... Mario & Yoshi - pretty much did the Vince McMahon losing the plot gif after each discovery LOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back