The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I started giving shit away over the last few weeks. Yeah, it's too expensive to give away - but a mate's daughter is having a really rough time at school, so she got the little flowers in pots, while another friend had a death in the family and was planning on buying the orchids to take her mind off it anyway, so she got the orchids that were sitting my cupboard.

Hopefully it's some good karma at least.
Good on you for playing it forward. I've given away the odd set in the past but I suspect now I'll be doing that more.

It brings me joy, i'm sure it'll do the same for others.

OK didn't take that long
But there is a bit of boxed stuff
(Had to do 2 pics)
View attachment 2133559

View attachment 2133558

Edit
Just found the blue camper as well that Mrs PC wanted to go with the other red volks camper and the blue vw bug ( built in a box somewhere)

Invite us all over, we promise to not drug you (Seinfeld style) and build everything while you're knocked out!!!

Good on you for playing it forward. I've given away the odd set in the past but I suspect now I'll be doing that more.

It brings me joy, i'm sure it'll do the same for others.

That's it. Regardless of what it costs, you never feel bad giving someone a Lego gift if you know they'll appreciate it. It's the most wholesome repeat gift I can think of.

Ordered the Lego Batmobile on Thursday night...... it was delivered at my pick up point (Post Office) today - super impressed with the delivery speed. But I can't get to the post office itself until Friday. So I'll just look up at the sky and pine for it until then.
Those bastards in the Lego store put it on display with the Gotham City piece. How the fek is walked out of that store without the Batmobile is a goddam mirace

SnakeMan86 the Batmobile is on "lightining" sale now on amazon at $187. I think that's a Prime only price.

There's some good prices on Prime day today.

Milenium Falcon is under 100. Great Wave is 127. City Rocket Launch Centre is 146. The closest I came to buying something was the Team NZ America's Cup yacht for 135.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SnakeMan86 the Batmobile is on "lightining" sale now on amazon at $187. I think that's a Prime only price.

There's some good prices on Prime day today.

Milenium Falcon is under 100. Great Wave is 127. City Rocket Launch Centre is 146. The closest I came to buying something was the Team NZ America's Cup yacht for 135.

Not Listening Fresh Prince GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Cant, I got hit with Car rego, car insurance, gas bill, water bill and rates. all this fortnight.

I'm an empty petrol tank away from selling a kidney.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back