Game Day The Liam Jones Cup - No finals Cripps vs Flag Dog Bontempelli

Remove this Banner Ad

Have used up all the phone numbers in the house on Kayo free trials...
Sell one of your gold-plated toilet seats and get a subscription, which is easily the second best deal in town

Halfway through the 2nd and Carlton’s highest scorer is Jack Silvagni with 0.2 :$

I just remembered what I was going to ask Elmer_Judd, I was listening to stories of bad dates and some chick went on a date with a guy who wrote a 9/11 musical and I wondered if that was him.

She did not give him a second date.

Free kicks 11 to Carlton, Bulldogs just 4.

When will we ever catch a break?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when will Carlton supporters start walking out, another few goals to the Dogs and they will be heading for the exits.

I just remembered what I was going to ask Elmer_Judd, I was listening to stories of bad dates and some chick went on a date with a guy who wrote a 9/11 musical and I wondered if that was him.

She did not give him a second date.

I did a Top of the World tour to the top of one of the World Trade Centre buildings back in 1999, eerie to think that 2 years later they were both gone.

They were such a big New York landmark there, everywhere you went there you would see them, the view from up there was incredible too.

If Elmer_Judd had of gone to the top of those buildings I doubt he would be making jokes about 9/11, when you have been there it brings it home.

So when will Carlton supporters start walking out, another few goals to the Dogs and they will be heading for the exits.

I did a Top of the World tour to the top of one of the World Trade Centre buildings back in 1999, eerie to think that 2 years later they were both gone.

They were such a big New York landmark there, everywhere you went there you would see them, the view from up there was incredible too.

If Elmer_Judd had of gone to the top of those buildings I doubt he would be making jokes about 9/11, when you have been there it brings it home.
I'm going to NYC next year in September to do the 9/11 memorial on the 11th of September.

I wanted to be there on the day to pay my respects to the innocent people who lost their lives for no conceivable reason.

choking-cough-man-reaction-h01oqlqanjjv9v2j.gif

There are two very conceivable reasons depending on which story you believe.

Al Quaida - revenge

US - oil

I don't believe the US Government killed 3000 of there own people just to start a war.
But the US government aren't absolved of sin.

I just feel for the innocent people on both sides who lost their lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back