Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Burr is the most successful club in the MSE. You sure they'd leave?
K'doo won't i know haterleigh won't, k'rong, tant and nangas will struggle, the would be a great fit and a second millicent side and a good rival and strong enough to have a crack at any lcfl team, good fit with incentives we could get them over, but as said no teams want to move

The Victorian clubs (Portland and Hamilton) would do better in the LCFL than the Hampden which is a stronger level. It would actually be a better level for them to play at however it seems both clubs prefer to be in a VIC league.
The Hamilton Kangaroos might have to change their design if it clashes with Castertons light blue.
None of the SWDFL would be suitable to play over the border though.
A fun concept would be merging SWDFL sides to make a prospective LCFL team.
from what i know hamilton have been wearing a blue base kit so that might help, portland do need to move they are not looking good, it would be good for casterton and the league to have a few more vic teams but only 2 realistically those were the only 2 asked anyway

K'doo won't i know haterleigh won't, k'rong, tant and nangas will struggle, the would be a great fit and a second millicent side and a good rival and strong enough to have a crack at any lcfl team, good fit with incentives we could get them over, but as said no teams want to move
No idea where you're pulling a second Millicent team from.

No idea where you're pulling a second Millicent team from.
they them selves have, in millicent, its always been the saints or the burr, they were even mentioned in a millient tourism ad saying mt burr is basically apart of millicent, 8 min drive, kyby is a 15 min drive out of narracourte and they are considered a second narracourte side

they them selves have, in millicent, its always been the saints or the burr, they were even mentioned in a millient tourism ad saying mt burr is basically apart of millicent, 8 min drive, kyby is a 15 min drive out of narracourte and they are considered a second narracourte side
I've lived in Millicent 21 out of my 25 years on this planet, and never once have I considered the Burr part of Millicent.

I've also played 6 seasons of footy for the Burr and 2 seasons for Millicent, and I can guarantee that the Burr will finish bottom of the ladder every year in the LCFL. Maybe 2nd bottom. If the Burr go to the LCFL I reckon everyone would just leave the club and go play for Tant or Hatherleigh or Kdoo.

I've lived in Millicent 21 out of my 25 years on this planet, and never once have I considered the Burr part of Millicent.

I've also played 6 seasons of footy for the Burr and 2 seasons for Millicent, and I can guarantee that the Burr will finish bottom of the ladder every year in the LCFL. Maybe 2nd bottom. If the Burr go to the LCFL I reckon everyone would just leave the club and go play for Tant or Hatherleigh or Kdoo.
just going off what I've heard, thats shit i want them to do well but they really want a mse team in this league i think the burr is a great fit, have even considered playing for them before, ive also been asked by Glencoe, Tant, Hatherleigh and Penola but have tunred them down because i want to raise a cup playing for east

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back