The Map of Tassie on The Tasmania Hawks Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

This coming from the team that got knocked out by "The Sissies"?

North played pretty well that night and fixed us up. But the week before and the week after, they showed no resistance at all. I watched both games and it was pathetic, let me tell you.

At least when the Hawks played like crap against the Roos we showed something. Not much, I admit, but we did come back to within a goal during the third quarter. I'm glad we didn't lay down like North did in those other games and get pumped by 100 points.

im glad you brought that up beccausehawthorn is cheating when they do that,they always play 2 vic sides in tassie because they want a home ground advantige.

according to the rm poll geelong have a bigger supporter base then hawthorn

Hawthorn doesn't control who they play in Tasmania, the AFL figures playing a Vic side in Tasmania gives them less flight time...and the chances of getting a flight back out.

I don't see how it's cheating at all.

the smartest thing i have ever heard a hawk supporter say on bf

Hawthorn supporters need to get over the fact that we didnt lose to Geelong this year. Im sick of hearing this blah blah Geelong didnt beat us this year. They won the Premiership, we didnt. Get over it, you are making us look like tools on here.

you havent one a premiership in a fully developed profesional national competition ,we have
AFL started in 1990, they won in 1991. Hello?! WAKE UP GEELONG_CRAZY26'S BRAIN!!!

Just for the stupidity of that, I'm ashamed you support the same club as I do. And I'm minusing a point from us.

Geelong 15, Hawthorn 2.

Hawthorn doesn't control who they play in Tasmania, the AFL figures playing a Vic side in Tasmania gives them less flight time...and the chances of getting a flight back out.

I don't see how it's cheating at all.

they are delibretly asking to play 2 vic sides in melb so they can have a home ground advantige

the smartest thing i have ever heard a hawk supporter say on bf

Hawthorn supporters need to get over the fact that we didnt lose to Geelong this year. Im sick of hearing this blah blah Geelong didnt beat us this year. They won the Premiership, we didnt. Get over it, you are making us look like tools on here.

Gee, you sound a bit confused... :eek:

they are delibretly asking to play 2 vic sides in melb so they can have a home ground advantige

There's no real home ground advantage between Melbourne clubs unless they are playing at either MC Labour Park, or Victoria Park, or Skilled Stadium each week and no one else does.;)

AFL started in 1990, they won in 1991. Hello?! WAKE UP GEELONG_CRAZY26'S BRAIN!!!

Just for the stupidity of that, I'm ashamed you support the same club as I do. And I'm minusing a point from us.

Geelong 15, Hawthorn 2.

what are you counting the scores for you idiot just say 2007 premiers

please note i said fully KEY WORD ,the non vic lubs were not developed and the players were not anywhere near as profesional as they are now

so next time moron read what i have to say, i never said they havent got a afl premiership

get a life loser i dont care if its 1000000 to 15 in their favour all i care about is 2007 premiers

North played pretty well that night and fixed us up. But the week before and the week after, they showed no resistance at all. I watched both games and it was pathetic, let me tell you.

At least when the Hawks played like crap against the Roos we showed something. Not much, I admit, but we did come back to within a goal during the third quarter. I'm glad we didn't lay down like North did in those other games and get pumped by 100 points.

Yes, but you still got beaten. Don't call them "Sissies", cause if you do, what does that make you?
"The Sissies's Bitches"?

Gee, you sound a bit confused... :eek:
Don't worry. He is. geelong_crazy26 aka. Embarassment of the GFC board. :(

Yes, but you still got beaten. Don't call them "Sissies", cause if you do, what does that make you?
"The Sissies's Bitches"?

Don't worry. He is. geelong_crazy26 aka. Embarassment of the GFC board. :(

you are one of those pussie who were to skared to say anything at the start of the year and during the year because you had no faith in our great side,i always had faith

you are one of those pussie who were to skared to say anything at the start of the year and during the year because you had no faith in our great side,i always had faith
No, you had fanaticism.
I, like the club did for like 90% of the season, chose to remain silent and keep the lid on.
I think I remember you celebrating our premiership win in like July.

im off now to go and do jessica one of my super hot girl friends, all you losers can now bitch about how miserable life is for you ,just remember that i am better than all of you and the girl i am about to get with is the type of girl that you losers could only dream about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im off now to go and do jessica one of my super hot girl friends, all you losers can now bitch about how miserable life is for you ,just remember that i am better than all of you and the girl i am about to get with is the type of girl that you losers could only dream about

Lying on the internet doesn't make you better then anything, it just makes you look sad, pathetic and really lame.:cool:

lol I think you need this as well.

http://www.lifeline.org.au/

"The Sissies's Bitches"?

I didn't call them sissies. I always call them by their name, the Kangaroos or North Melbourne. I leave all the juvenile name-calling to those people on here who call us the Tassie Dawks. What I said was they played like sissies in September. And they did. Twice. Two of the WORST finals defeats ever.

The North fans act as though the finals consisted of one game: their semi final victory over Hawthorn. I suppose you can't blame them for living in denial and erasing from their memory, those two horrific thrashings which they suffered. If Hawthorn was bent over twice like that and humiliated, I too would be carrying on as if our finals victory over Adelaide was better than Geelong's premiership.

you dont have more supporters than us ,as the rm pollpoints out,it will be interesting to see how much our supporter base grows after winning this years premiership.Think about how tempting it would be for a youn child to jump ovet to geelong ,a vic side hasnt one a flag for 7 years so a geelong supporter would have ultimate bragging rights in the play ground

Wrong.

Hawks fans on the rise

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,22363514%5E19742,00.html

HAWTHORN'S rise from AFL easybeat to premiership contender is complete in the minds of Victorians as the Hawks embark on their quest for September glory.

In the stands, fans say Hawthorn is second only to Essendon as the game's most powerful force.

It is a meteoric rise in the re-building of the brown and gold army, which has almost doubled in support in 12 months.

The power team of the 1980s and early '90s attracted 13 per cent of the vote as most popular team in the Herald Sun Footy Fans Survey.

It is the first time in the survey's 11-year history that support for Alastair Clarkson's men has stretched into double figures.

Hawthorn's bolt from the blue is revealed in the 11th annual Herald Sun Footy Fans Survey.

Frankly I don't give a toss who has more supporters - its all just a giant pissing contest really, but if you're basing who has more supporters on one survey, well your a couple short of a six pack. The best way to judge support is membership and attendance, membership obviously being the best way.

Oh and BTW, your 2007 premiership has exactly the same weight as our 1961 premiership.

9 > 7

Remove this Banner Ad

The Map of Tassie on The Tasmania Hawks Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back