The MCC are Elitist Bafoons

Remove this Banner Ad

Jars458 said:
Come to AAMI stadium and watch your heroes from close up no problem. I guess SA has always been more progressive than Victoria ;)
My heroes don’t tent to make that far very often.

hyperswivel said:
Wow, how did you top your last post, just like that?
You truly are one of the last great intellectuals of our time.

yeah good work mate my first post was tongue in cheek, pretending to be a members toff using the word 'peasant'.

Why turn on your own?

p.s. its a very nice profile and website you have. D...head.

Chewy said:
Dear Morrell,

You say you live nearby to the MCG, but on my frequent walks around East Melbourne with my two beloved Golden Retrievers, I have never had dubious pleasure of making your acquaintance, so one can only presume you are from "the other side of the tracks".....................

Beautiful work Chewy.

ROB48 said:
Tours are supervised so that people go to the areas that they are supposed to, just not wandering all over the ground.

The committee has to maintain safety to protect the general public and their ever increasing insurance premiums, also to protect the place from malicious damage and graffiti.

I have no love of the MCC committee just stating the facts.
Well said... Of course your not going to be allowed into the MCG to watch your team train. The place holds nearly 100 thousand ppl and In this day and age there not going to let you just wonder round, You could be up to anything.

I agree that you shouldnt be allowed to go in, as they need to know what you are doing so cant risk having people just walking aroudn the stadium. It is not there job to put out security for the maybe 15 people who might turn up to a training session and decide to walk around where ever they want.

HiHoEverybody said:
Well said... Of course your not going to be allowed into the MCG to watch your team train. The place holds nearly 100 thousand ppl and In this day and age there not going to let you just wonder round, You could be up to anything.

incubi said:
I agree that you shouldnt be allowed to go in, as they need to know what you are doing so cant risk having people just walking aroudn the stadium. It is not there job to put out security for the maybe 15 people who might turn up to a training session and decide to walk around where ever they want.

I agree, which is why I posted this >

morell said:
In terms of liability, I understand that, I would be happy to undergo any security measure deemed necessary.

It really isn’t that big a deal, I was just surprised that I couldn’t watch my team train. Would have been good to report back to some of the other Port supporters on how they looked...

But I’m about to go see them in action anyways so all’s well that ends well I guess

Chewy said:
Dear Morrell,

You say you live nearby to the MCG

Actually, I said I worked near the MCG, so straight off the bat the entire premise of your post is flawed and inccorect. But I enjoyed it nonetheless...:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The MCC are Elitist Bafoons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back