Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised? Uhhhhhhh....there’s a website called afl.com.au that posts the injury lists of teams every week. Ya might want to check it out. Real “investigative journalism”.
emoji106.png

After round one we were down 16 players. I assume he’s gonna be “flabbergasted” as to why Freo doesn’t have a forward line against the Giants.

What a dope.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Attachments

• gary_lyon_crying_on_strecher-35574.gif
    gary_lyon_crying_on_strecher-35574.gif
    443.4 KB · Views: 81

I thought Scott Chisholm was an ex-Melbourne star, just like Harley Bennell is an ex-Dockers star, and Jesse Hogan is an ex-Dockers star :rolleyes:

What's that say of Lyon's demons then? I think that comment was more aimed at Melbourne telling them not to get ahead of themselves

Yeah to me that reads more along the lines of 'It was a poor game - I was surprised Freo were so undermanned yet still managed to dominate periods without getting the score on the board'.

ie telling Melbourne getting over such a decimated team was nothing to write home about.

Of course then the West (I presume?) present it as a 'scathing attack on Freo'.

It's all about giving Morrison a good news story after the way he has handled the rape charges and woman abuse stories in his party. We must stop abuse of woman headlines Morrison alongside the Chisolm story.
Chisholm if guilty deserves everything coming to him but where is Chisolms rule of law the one that is protecting Porter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chisholm cleared of all charges..
The West.. what trash.
No mention of Liam Ryan’s excuses missing pre season training. West Coast know how to sweep stuff under the carpet

Chisholm cleared of all charges..
The West.. what trash.
No mention of Liam Ryan’s excuses missing pre season training. West Coast know how to sweep stuff under the carpet
He drunk drove into a tree the morning after arriving back from a game, with a young baby at home and then had a domestic violence incident in Kalbari while the news barely covered it and when the club decided the narrative would be to wrap their arms around him and that was that.

There is not an even standard.

He drunk drove into a tree the morning after arriving back from a game, with a young baby at home and then had a domestic violence incident in Kalbari while the news barely covered it and when the club decided the narrative would be to wrap their arms around him and that was that.

Imagine if we drafted him...

A Treacy debut could be sooner than expected. Finally some good news on the availability if a tall forwards

I still laugh every time I drive past that tree on the way to the IGA in Armadale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back