Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 4 teams chasing us outside of richmond all teams are likely to lose one game.

GWS should lose to Geelong
Essendon should lose to Bulldogs
Carlton should lose to Port Adelaide.

Which are all completely likely which means only 2 wins should be enough to get us through as long as GWS take care of richmond next week after losing to the cats or clarko goes out with a bang with the hawks in the last round against the tigers.

Personally if we beat the eagles and saints should be enough anyway as i dont think the eagles will win another game outside of us. And percentage will drop as well which we should overtake as long as we avoid a flogging this week

Out of the 4 teams chasing us outside of richmond all teams are likely to lose one game.

GWS should lose to Geelong
Essendon should lose to Bulldogs
Carlton should lose to Port Adelaide.

Which are all completely likely which means only 2 wins should be enough to get us through as long as GWS take care of richmond next week after losing to the cats or clarko goes out with a bang with the hawks in the last round against the tigers.

Personally if we beat the eagles and saints should be enough anyway as i dont think the eagles will win another game outside of us. And percentage will drop as well which we should overtake as long as we avoid a flogging this week
I think North can beat the tiges this week, some good ins vs the Tigers outs.

Love the sound of this. What's the 'twist'? Paywalled.

I heard he could be a development coach with Freo, whilst also playing at Peel - not Perth, where he was drafted from.

Riverting stuff from 'the economist' the top 6 teams are better than teams lower than them on the ladder. Crazy how does he figure this stuff out?!

Ha! I thought the same thing. I think I was actually dumber after reading that article.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
I heard he could be a development coach with Freo, whilst also playing at Peel - not Perth, where he was drafted from.
Can’t copy it over, but spot on, we’re front runners for his services over WCE’s WAFL side and Perth apparently

I'd prefer him to play for Perth than Peel, TBH. It seems like Perth get a bit of a raw deal with their juniors coming back from the AFL and going to different teams.

Peel get a bit of a raw deal at times with the alignment messing them around a bit (admittedly netted them two premierships too).

It'd be nice if Freo can help them out with arrangements like this to try help mitigate the inconsistencies the alignment causes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Not the biggest fan of Eddie but he shits all over Basil. I just can’t fathom what Channel 7 (and the numpties in the CoP) see in him. He’s a limp lettuce leaf.
Yep, and he gives a flacid handshake, that embodies the slippery snake he is!

227200825_10159416893676192_3120850479046737748_n.jpg

They can't give West Coast another 5 day break, so by 'prime time' I presume they mean a Monday night derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back