The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well on a positive note it was a good crowd of 15,717. Largest Heart/City crowd for a non-Derby match.
It was nice being able to hear a crowd.

Hoffman needs to go...

We play wide way too much, Jets at least attack through the corridor.

Duff & Murdocca were great.

Mooy had some average passes.

Hopefully Koren for Partaluu next week.

Yep it was certainly a sense of dejavu. Just pass the ball around in the defensive half, switch ball to the other side, then pass back to the gk who kicks it long. Then when we do go forward we continually go down the wings, looking for the cross in, where we barely trouble the defenders or keeper.

Once we started playing through the middle more late in the game we looked dangerous. We should have been 2-0 down with a Jets player having an open shot a couple of metres out from the goal, without a defender near him. Duff was great and Murdocca was very good as well.

Pumped for next week, we need the 3 points.

Hoffman needs to go...

We play wide way too much, Jets at least attack through the corridor.

Duff & Murdocca were great.

Mooy had some average passes.

Hopefully Koren for Partaluu next week.
Maybe play Paartalu LB and Chapman RB? We don't need the attacking play from them but they sure as hell won't be defensively as shithouse as Hoffman and Ramsay.

Redmayne
Chapman - Wielart - Kisnorbo - Paartalu
Murdocca - Koren - Mooy
Williams - Villa - Duff​

It's like déjà vu all over again. Dominate the first half, fail to score, concede then get Villa to bail us out with a well taken chance.

The only difference compared to previous seasons would be that we would have lost both games.

15k had a good vibe at the ground. Would have loved them to light it up and really get the place rocking! That would get people coming back for the Adelaide game.

Maybe play Paartalu LB and Chapman RB? We don't need the attacking play from them but they sure as hell won't be defensively as shithouse as Hoffman and Ramsay.

Redmayne
Chapman - Wielart - Kisnorbo - Paartalu
Murdocca - Koren - Mooy
Williams - Villa - Duff​

Paartalu LB? you're cooked m8

tbh i think you lot need to sack JVS, not the right man for the job

tell me why he should remain head coach? he has been at your club for 3 and a half seasons (not sure but quite a long time) and has shown nothing that says he can take this team to the next level

tell me why he should remain head coach? he has been at your club for 3 and a half seasons (not sure but quite a long time) and has shown nothing that says he can take this team to the next level
I really couldn't care less about what you think. You've proved time and time again to be a pathetic little worm of a poster.

You're a turd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to forget we had another coach inbetween...

and that is why you will remain little melbourne heart
What is the overall record of Heart v Victory in the short time Heart was around, just to remind us?
Not bad for the poor neighbour against the almighty thug-coached Victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back