The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so you are going to be that guy.

I bet you were the loser who reported his posts.

I don't report posts, I instead told him exactly how I feel about him and his posts in this thread, maybe you should lurk moar in this thread.

We had to put up with two or three of those losers all of last season hanging shit and trolling. It's beyond banter.

99% of the city supporters don't want it.

Okay so you are going to be that guy.

I bet you were the loser who reported his posts.
Yes I am.

Posters of other teams are welcome to post in here if they are doing it respectfully. Trolling is not respectful and will not be tolerated.

No posts were reported btw, I posted the warning after reading through it.

So who has active area seats this week? Stupid me decided I'd wait til last night to buy tickets and our area is sold out.

Anyone with a couple to sell?

Better yet, anyone want to send me a PDF of an active area ticket that I can flash the guards after gaining access to Shitihad with my GA ticket?

Will be forever greatfull, can't fathom a full 90 minutes with the scum.

You can leave your barcode off if you're worried, I've got my GA ticket I literally just need the body of the ticket (the part that says "Away Active") to get past security to stand in our area.

Cheers!

Koren has already practically been ruled out of the derby by JVS. Just an ounce of luck with our marquees once would be awesome...

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...67xytfeclwc31fnip0g1ucsx4#JwX6r77x7VwIM36z.99

"There's no use talking about Robi now," the City coach said of the calf injury victim.

"We're talking about the players we have. When Robi comes in it's going to be a different story.

"He had a little bit of a setback this week, so that was disappointing. We had in our plan to have him available today.

"So we have to see if we can work him up for the derby. But it's going to be doubtful if he's going to be there. That's a big disappointment for everybody and especially for Robi."

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...67xytfeclwc31fnip0g1ucsx4#JwX6r77x7VwIM36z.99

Well that's just crap. Paartalu will continue as the man in front of the back 4. But for the life of me, can we use 2 genuine fullbacks? Or if we don't have them, 2 people who know how to defend?

$50 in the away bays

GA is like $30
Okay, not spending that. I get paid in 2 weeks, maybe the home game after that.

Monthly pay is shithouse.

The big problem is a lack of goals in the team. You can't play a lone striker if you have Murdocca, Paartalu and Mooy in the team. None of those players are capable of scoring or setting up goals regularly. So it puts a lot of pressure on the wingers to score and that makes us quite narrow in the final third.

I don't think there's room for all three players in the team personally. They give us a heap of possession, but it's all meaningless sideways stuff that just slows down our attacks.

not sure why i got warned, i said to melb city fans that i don't think JVS can take this club to the next level, there's a thread in your own forum about it which looks to have a lot of people agreeing. just wondering if people here agree with it or not

The big problem is a lack of goals in the team. You can't play a lone striker if you have Murdocca, Paartalu and Mooy in the team. None of those players are capable of scoring or setting up goals regularly. So it puts a lot of pressure on the wingers to score and that makes us quite narrow in the final third.

I don't think there's room for all three players in the team personally. They give us a heap of possession, but it's all meaningless sideways stuff that just slows down our attacks.

Koren will replace Paartalu... Eventually

http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4021/a-league/2014/10/19/5257931/setback-to-cost-koren-derby-debut

not sure why i got warned, i said to melb city fans that i don't think JVS can take this club to the next level, there's a thread in your own forum about it which looks to have a lot of people agreeing. just wondering if people here agree with it or not
It's fairly simple. Make this kind of post below and expect to get thread banned:

and that is why you will remain little melbourne heart

As stated previously, we don't mind you posting in here as long as it's respectful. What you posted above, was certainly not that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fairly simple. Make this kind of post below and expect to get thread banned:

As stated previously, we don't mind you posting in here as long as it's respectful. What you posted above, was certainly not that.

You are dealing with a moron.

I mean how brain dead does someone need to be by asking why was he warned. Memory of a goldfish.

Villa's going to New York after round 4. That's us ******.

Well that's not entirely true.

Rumours that he'll leave after round 4 to do promo work for NY City, rumours he could come back in December.

The owners won't leave us in the lurch.

We also still have the Aus marquee to come in which is rumoured to be Kennedy.

Yeah its shit he will be leaving in a couple of weeks. But he was only ever going to be here for a short stint anyway.

We want to win the title this year, then we will have to learn to play and win without him. He's saved us from 2 losses.

Just gotta enjoy the next 2 weeks of seeing him play. Hopefully he destroys MV.

Yeah its shit he will be leaving in a couple of weeks. But he was only ever going to be here for a short stint anyway.

We want to win the title this year, then we will have to learn to play and win without him. He's saved us from 2 losses.

Just gotta enjoy the next 2 weeks of seeing him play. Hopefully he destroys MV.

The season is long, him being here for 1, 2 or 10 weeks wasn't going to win us the title. Best case we'd be in a nice top 4 spot.

Well that's rather disappointing.

On the bright side, our website has just clicked over 10,000 members! Seems absurdly high so I assume they're including a lot more than season tickets. Still awesome news though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back