The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Novillo had salvaged our season, been an amazing bonus since Damo Duff went down .. One of those happy 'crisatunity' occurrences
Liked for crisatunity.

I officially have my ticket for the final, I'm incredibly excited about this match, win or lose we have to show up in numbers and prove there are two teams in Melbourne deserving of support.

Can't imagine we'll have too much of a presence, it's a Victory home game and they'll outnumber us quite a bit, just need to make sure we send them home sad.

Can't imagine we'll have too much of a presence, it's a Victory home game and they'll outnumber us quite a bit, just need to make sure we send them home sad.

Technically its nobody's home game..

We've got the whole south end to ourselves and plenty of other areas around the ground, for reserved seating its basically 50/50.

We've got the whole south end to ourselves and plenty of other areas around the ground, for reserved seating its basically 50/50.

Didn't realise that. Got to get out in numbers then.

Piss poor communication by the club regarding finals tickets, no clear option for City members during pre-sale. Wasn't able to select seating in City designated areas, but managed to get an ok seat at least. You'd think with the off-field resources at the club disposal, they would get their shit together. Membership department are an absolute shambles.

No idea why the other mob have been having a sook about their ticketing issues.

No, technically its Victory's. The team that finishes higher gets home advantage, that's the way the finals system works. That's also why a lot of Victory fans are upset about the ticketing allocation, because its effectively being treated as a neutral game in Melbourne.

Piss poor communication by the club regarding finals tickets, no clear option for City members during pre-sale. Wasn't able to select seating in City designated areas, but managed to get an ok seat at least. You'd think with the off-field resources at the club disposal, they would get their shit together. Membership department are an absolute shambles.

I bought my tickets this morning in Adelaide, just before taking the plane home after the Showdown. Ordered 2 tickets on my which I thought were City designated tickets.

Got home, Level 1, Aisle 42, not terrible but closer to the northern end than I'd like. Got on the phone to Ticketmaster, call lasted 40 minutes (on hold for most of it), Their system correctly identified me as an away supporter but still put me in general reserve. I was told this was because my membership didn't allow me to sit in City designated areas. I go... okay, I plug in my finals password again and all I can select is the City seating areas.

Next time I think I'll just wait till I get home to select my own seats. This was farcical.

Ticketing has nothing to do with the club mate, it's a ticketmaster issue.

Was in Wellington last pm, we had 10 supporters of the 10200 odd fans there.
Hoping for some evenness in the ref decisions, not swayed by crowd reaction.

Ticketing has nothing to do with the club mate, it's a ticketmaster issue.

Email sent out the night before had instructions that were incorrect. I expect Ticketmaster to be a cluster-you-know-what, but if the club is going to give members a heads up, get the info correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Type in your members barcode and it the drop down box where it says best available just scroll down to City non-active area (active area is sold out). I was pissed off the buy off the map function died in the morning and i just went with the best cheap seat i could get. Preferably i wanted a set at least ten rows from the fence, but got one row a...i realise now i should have just waited until tonight since there are plenty of decent tickets available.

I agree, I bought online and was told "congratulations, you have access to City designated seating". The area they put me in is not only up the Victory end, but it's smack dab next to their active support.

Have started making funeral preparations.

Good game against Wellington I thought, obviously we'll have to be better better still against Victory. Mooy was fantastic and Koren also did well, would go with the same line up again. Novillo is the wild card for me, hopefully he nails one of those long rockets. He can be a bit wasteful at times but I can accept because I love the desire he has to score and be attacking.

Nothing to lose against victory and how sweet it would be to knock them off.

Really nervous right now. God I hope Mooy completely dismantles their midfield and we end up 2-1 winners with a Dugandzic winner in the 92nd minute (being a former Victory player).

Unsure if Kisnorbo should be the one thrown forward. Would rather him on the left, Germano CM and Paartalu forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back