No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

can somebody please suggest to me what are examples of medium, high, and severe impacts to the body?
I've come up with these definitions to assist:

Medium - the victim comes off, spews his guts up, looks down and sees a large pool of blood form
High - the victim is in so much pain they fall unconscious, requiring a stretcher to get them off the ground
Severe - the victim's lifeless body is carried from the field covered by one of Collingwood's old banners

I've come up with these definitions to assist:

Medium - the victim comes off, spews his guts up, looks down and sees a large pool of blood form
High - the victim is in so much pain they fall unconscious, requiring a stretcher to get them off the ground
Severe - the victim's lifeless body is carried from the field covered by one of Collingwood's old banners
Agree - that's the same rating we used for a Friday night at the Mermaid Hotel back in the day...

Agree - that's the same rating we used for a Friday night at the Mermaid Hotel back in the day...
Do you think it's a coincidence East Perth held their "camps" up in Karratha back in the mid 80s? Michael Christian stole all his ideas from the backs of toilet doors around Australia.

I was absolutely furious to read this. What a tosser.

I recall seeing the incident live and thinking geez Cunnington is gonna go for sure but when you see the video it seems like it could be more contact with the arm with a little bit of a tummy tap. He straightens his arm when hitting rather than rounding a hook so i think maybe Cunnington just wanted to slow his run rather than hurt him perhaps...?
Either way Scotts still a tosser and if it was a Freo player ala like Matera they would of gone for sure. Just out of interest does Wilson have a history of going down easy? I dont seem to recall any incidents prior to this.

I don't think Wilson laying on the ground would have been of great help to the team while North were on the attack. Had he gone down easy he would have gone staight up when the freekick wasn't paid. It's a shit exemple for kids and lower levels who are gona think it's ok to belt someone as long as your not hitting the face.

I do lol at Brad tho, maybe you should lay low for the week nah? Or are you trying to divert the attention from your team putrid perfomance. Can you just imagine the shit Ross would've coped from the media if the tables were turned. A bit of a protected species the Scott brothers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarrassing loss. Lost to a fckn VFL team.

Brayshaw and CerrA embarrassing. Drop Brayshaw after the rubbish he served up today. Cerra’s effort to somehow find the one GC player in our forward line in the last quarter was awful and in a play that should have given us a matchwinning lead.

Ross out coached again. Might help if we had someone other than a bloke who came to us from the amateur leagues as our main assistant coach.

After 7 seasons of Lyon did anybody really think he was going to change. Last week was an anomaly nothing more. We have had the odd game like that before. Today is reality - same bullshit defensive crap
Don’t worry. When we quite literally (statistically) make 0 progress like last year, people will still defend him.

**** this shit i hate this feeling. for whatever reason we looked timid around the ball all day. i dont like that we fly friday night expecting to perform in a humid ass climate sunday arvo. i hate that ground and its annoying af patchy shadows early in the game. we went too tall apparently but then kept kicking to outnumbered short ****ers which tells me that our talls were getting sucked too far up the ground then couldnt get back fast enough on transition. it felt like we couldnt force a turnover all game. brayshaw is so frustrating because he works so hard and is so strong defensively but then nothing ever goes right for him offensively. gc ran all over us this is what you get when that happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back