FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

So all those people that believed that the mole had been leaked are now looking a bit stupid. :)

Erin's jump into the net was pretty suss also don't understand what the point of showing her make a phone call after running on the beach was about. Episode was alright compared to the previous few.

Was a good episode I thought. Set up the way the mole should be. Challenges where money was actually won and a termination at the end. Found all of Nick's "Hillal must go" amusing after he was terminated.

Still think Sam. But Aisha came into my consideration this week. Either one of them.

EDIT: When Erin sat at the desk to do the quiz she looked topless. I was very confused :oops:

EDIT: When Erin sat at the desk to do the quiz she looked topless. I was very confused :oops:
They had to raise the ratings somehow :p

Was never on Aisha but I'm surprised so many people have gone on to her this week. Nick's primary suspect was Aisha.

Said at the start that I think Hillal is the mole so gotta stick to it. He always seems to start arguments and yell at the start or during challenges to cause chaos. Plus the whole series they have portrayed him as the under dog and always close to termination to set him up as the least likely to be the mole.

They had to raise the ratings somehow :p

Was never on Aisha but I'm surprised so many people have gone on to her this week. Nick's primary suspect was Aisha.
So he says. They're always talking rubbish to other contestants about who they think the mole is to try to throw them off the scent. I think Nick might have went into that quiz all in on Erin.

Will this show ever end?!

Who else thinks that the writers were sitting around, stoned, and just came up with idea after idea to make the game more "challenging"... That or they're evil genius bastards who vetted and chose the most irritating and tarded people they could, and mr squeaky clean Halal as the mole, who literally has to do nothing..

Ultimate finale:

One eliminated this week, even none. Then the last 2 eps, they make HUGE offers for people to find out info about the mole. I'm talking to the point where if one takes it, then the others are forced to, leaving next to no kitty. Then set one last challenge: double or nothing.. These dumb arses will take it, especially if the pot is down to 30k.

And guess what- they'll fk it up. Leaving zero in the kitty. Then the final reveal: there is no mole. They all moled themselves.

Best. Finish. Ever. Imagine their devastation!

Ultimate finale:

One eliminated this week, even none. Then the last 2 eps, they make HUGE offers for people to find out info about the mole. I'm talking to the point where if one takes it, then the others are forced to, leaving next to no kitty. Then set one last challenge: double or nothing.. These dumb arses will take it, especially if the pot is down to 30k.

And guess what- they'll fk it up. Leaving zero in the kitty. Then the final reveal: there is no mole. They all moled themselves.

Best. Finish. Ever. Imagine their devastation!
Haha it would also leave some pretty pissed off viewers given there is no result.

So glad to see the back of Shaun :D Still on Sam for the Mole, with Aisha my second guess. Really wouldn't be suprised if it's any of them though. Still hoping Hillal wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be Erin or Sam. Nick and Shaun were both set on Aisha and both went home in consecutive weeks.
Very happy with my selections, definitely leaning towards Erin even heavier now.

Fair point, unless they were saying one thing on the interviews and another on the quiz I guess. I hope she isn't the mole as I'd like her or Hillal to win. Erin's rowing attempt was pretty bad and I don't think she copped enough flak for not directing Aisha in the first challenge.

It is so obvious that Erin is the mole that she is now taking the piss. All the remaining contestants know it's her and I'm sure she knows that they know so she really isn't putting much effort into concealing her moling.

Why couldn't Erin simply be pretending to be the mole? If she is, then she's guaranteed to keep progressing as everyone would be answering questions with her in mind..

Hilal is the mole. It's all in the editing..

Why couldn't Erin simply be pretending to be the mole? If she is, then she's guaranteed to keep progressing as everyone would be answering questions with her in mind..

Hilal is the mole. It's all in the editing..
As far as I'm concerned, the only person it absolutely can't be is Aisha, and that's because the remaining contestants have been voting for Erin while the two most recently eliminated voted Aisha. If the show's misleading us on people's suspicions than its credibility is zero.

Can someone give me confirmation, is the mole necessarily an actor that has been employed or can it be an ordinary contestant?

I think they always say it was a contestant but I'm not sure I believe them. A lot of faith to put in a person that could easily stuff up your whole show.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back