Movie Draft The Movie Draft! - Poll and Discussion

Which group of movies is your favourite?

• flight23

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • jod23

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • alfy!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • JP Sauce

• DIG

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Roobs321

• grizzlym

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • jlind78

• UpForGrabs

• jorel6699

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

:mad:
My favourite film is ALIEN for the record.

I seem to understand more about 'zombies' than you do (ie. a reanimated corpse, or the undead, is a zombie). It's a sexist line of reasoning with no basis in reality.

Alien invasion and zombie films seem somewhat similar to me (otherwise JP Sauce wouldnt have them in separate pools as similar categories. I dont see how it would be any different to Arnie & Sly grouped together.
Here is a fun fact I only came across for the first time in 2024.

When the space crew first see the space jockey on the planet, the director actually used kid actors to highlight and emphasize the massive size difference.

Here is a fun fact I only came across for the first time in 2024.

When the space crew first see the space jockey on the planet, the director actually used kid actors to highlight and emphasize the massive size difference.
yeah that's mentioned in the Alien Legacy or Beast Within bts doco from memory. Ridley's background might have helped there, shooting adverts, also did that Boy & Bicycle short starring a young Tony Scott, and his sons were used in a scene from Duellists (a girl coming across a duel also opens the film). It was a good choice in some of those derelict exploring scenes for scale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Draft The Movie Draft! - Poll and Discussion

Back