Chicago (+7.0) (win)
Philadelphia (-4.0) (win)
Pheonix (-4.5)
Dallas (-3.5)
Memphis ML
Lakers Halftime/Fulltime
Miami (+7.0)

1 unit @$15.36

if you're quick sportingbet have the lakers at 3.70 for the first quarter straight out and charlotte at 1.28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know too many people who have done it whenever there is a chance to do it, and they have been limited to ridiculous amounts ($1 to $20)
Twarby, if you don't mind sharing -
Do you know which bet it was that got you limited?
Was it a blatantly wrong line Game total O/U 5.5 in Basketball or odds wrong way around?
How often had you done it?

Cheers

Twarby, if you don't mind sharing -
Do you know which bet it was that got you limited?
Was it a blatantly wrong line Game total O/U 5.5 in Basketball or odds wrong way around?
How often had you done it?

Cheers

i've taken two errors about 6 months ago, nothing since.. i am not limited, i said i know too many people who have taken the errors, ranging from tennis matches that have started, too wrong NBA lines and they have been the ones limited

I'm only talking about putting a pineapple on at the max though.

I'd assume you're talking of people who have truly loaded up with massive stakes? If you do that then I am not surprised they'd limit you.

i know some that loaded up, others just bet there normal stake.. if you continue to hit them sportingbet won't just sit back and let you.

I've just layed the spurs on betfair @ 1.1 then backed them (unmatched for 1.8) could be good value if there is a come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back