The NBA 2010/11 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Units Philadelphia -9 over Minnesota @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+3.64 Units)
3.5 Units Chicago +2 against Orlando @ $1.92 (IASbet) WIN (+3.22 Units)
3 Units LA Lakers 1st Quarter over Charlotte @ $3.70 (Sportingbet) WIN (+8.10 Units)
2.5 Units Phoenix -2.5 over Milwaukee @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+2.28 Units)
2.5 Units New Jersey/Toronto Under 203 @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) LOSS (-2.5 Units)

Daily Total - +14.74

Nice day. :)

Back over 100 Units too.

4 Units Philadelphia -9 over Minnesota @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+3.64 Units)
3.5 Units Chicago +2 against Orlando @ $1.92 (IASbet) WIN (+3.22 Units)
3 Units LA Lakers 1st Quarter over Charlotte @ $3.70 (Sportingbet) WIN (+8.10 Units)
2.5 Units Phoenix -2.5 over Milwaukee @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+2.28 Units)
2.5 Units New Jersey/Toronto Under 203 @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) LOSS (-2.5 Units)

Daily Total - +14.74

La Lakers 1st quarter over Charlotte at 3.70??

Wow, Spurs are monstering Miami. The Heat continue to prove they're just no good against good teams. I think i heard or read that they play 6 of their next 10 against .500+ teams. Could be a nice time to fade them..

Anyone got any futures on? Just having a look, Chi/Orl @ 6s to win the East. SAS @ 2.75, Mavs @ 8s is nice. Just not sure how many teams can be LA, Boston and Miami over 7 games?

Wow, Spurs are monstering Miami. The Heat continue to prove they're just no good against good teams. I think i heard or read that they play 6 of their next 10 against .500+ teams. Could be a nice time to fade them..

Anyone got any futures on? Just having a look, Chi/Orl @ 6s to win the East. SAS @ 2.75, Mavs @ 8s is nice. Just not sure how many teams can be LA, Boston and Miami over 7 games?

If fit, it's Boston all the way for me. Really should
ve won last year being up by 13 in the third quarter of Game 7. They are just too balanced, very deep (when healthy) and are built for play-offs.

Baywatch, love the site but are you allowed to post links to your blog here. I personally see no issue with it and think it's great but I just got warned by some knob moderator for plugging sites...?

What am I missing here?!

You're generally not allowed to plug sites, but when the "site" you're plugging is a blog, it tends to be ok. Especially when the poster doing the plugging has been on BF for 7 years so is obviously not a spammer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back