Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole concept of sign stealing was bizarre to me. Fancy a sport having a rule that you're not allowed to scout a team at other games to work out how to beat them. You can only watch videos. Deciphering another team's hand gestures (signs) seemed like a proper competitive action to me. I saw this as just an example of how weird Americans are sometimes.

Sign stealing is not illegal but having someone scouting a previous game of an opponent and using recording equipment to record signs.

A big part of that being introduced is that big colleges like Michigan have enormous annual budgets far greater than many teams in their own conference to offers an unfair advantage as they can use expensive equipment to record.

NFL had a big case years ago when Patriots recorded opposition coaches ..which you can do from approved places but Pats were recording from unapproved sidelines.

To me it’s a shit act and pissweak trying to steal signs. Still most teams should be able to counter it by changing their signs around

Sign stealing is not illegal but having someone scouting a previous game of an opponent and using recording equipment to record signs.

A big part of that being introduced is that big colleges like Michigan have enormous annual budgets far greater than many teams in their own conference to offers an unfair advantage as they can use expensive equipment to record.

NFL had a big case years ago when Patriots recorded opposition coaches ..which you can do from approved places but Pats were recording from unapproved sidelines.

To me it’s a shit act and pissweak trying to steal signs. Still most teams should be able to counter it by changing their signs around
I don't follow American Football, and I have to admit that after I watched the first five minutes of that doco, I had to google to find out what sign stealing was and why they were so upset about it. That was my biggest criticism of it as a production. They made it for people who knew about it and gave no real explanation as to what it was and why people thought it was bad for those who don't follow the sport. But they've changed to radio after this so-called scandal, so don't use signs anymore.

Binged 6 episodes of Mr McMahon.

Anybody who’s been a wrestling fan at any stage this is definitely worth a watch.
I did 2 tonight and will watch 2 tomorrow

I have seen most of the wrestlemania stuff on YT and know of the bare bones of the scandals etc

Vince - episode 2 ' it was consensual sex not rape and anyway the statute of limitations has passed anyway''

200w.gif

I have seen most of the wrestlemania stuff on YT and know of the bare bones of the scandals etc

Vince - episode 2 ' it was consensual sex not rape and anyway the statute of limitations has passed anyway''

200w.gif

Vince is one of the strangest units I've ever heard or read about.

From not believing in sickness to getting angry about sneezing in front of people to pooping on heads. Just a disaster.

Vince is one of the strangest units I've ever heard or read about.

From not believing in sickness to getting angry about sneezing in front of people to pooping on heads. Just a disaster.
Yeah episode 1 really explained a lot for me as to who he is

Because nobody knows who he is - there is a lot of complex stuff about the man - which doesnt excuse his behaviours

But when his own son says he presents who he wants you to see depending on the person

200w.gif
Statue of limitations comment had me saying wtf also

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Netflix Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back