Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you heard Harris talk? She speaks gibberish. She must be able to speak well because of her background, but for some reason she giggles and talks in riddles.

In very carefully edited clips on right wing social media

Have you heard Harris talk? She speaks gibberish. She must be able to speak well because of her background, but for some reason she giggles and talks in riddles.
She could talk in Martian and she would still be more coherent than Trump.

What? Nah.

Of all the things to pot her about, her public speaking isn't one of them. That's just fiction.

To quote Tim Dillon, she speaks in gypsy curses

None of those videos are really that bad, and also that's a semi offensive quote.

You seem very very keen to put her down for things that Trump is objectively worse than her about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not but realistically when you’re in a fight for your life it’s probably impossible to reign yourself in in the 6 seconds after.

Cops are 100% human being.

I don’t get why people forget that and defend women bashers

The bloke is a piece of shit for breaking her jaw, but what that cop did was not ok.

Probably not but realistically when you’re in a fight for your life it’s probably impossible to reign yourself in in the 6 seconds after.

Cops are 100% human being.

I don’t get why people forget that and defend women bashers
Yes, but they are there to uphold the law, they are still on the job, not take it into their own hands. The bloke now has a brain injury. You can fix a nose, you can't fix brain damage.

Just to be clear, it doesn't excuse what the thugs did either.

The guy was at a vending machine facing it when three cops approach him and that male cop puts his head into the vending machine almost immediately, within a second or two. After that an all in brawl develops and those two female cops are involved and lay hands on the guy in blue before he hits them.

So its not like domestic violence or some guy randomly belting a woman. They were violent to someone because their male colleague decided to push that someone's head into a vending machine after walking up to him and grabbing him from behind.

They don't speak to the guy in blue before laying hands on him, so they use no firm but courteous approach. They just walk up and escalate the situation immediately.

Been a fair bit about this today. Looks like a bunch of Russian mercs went on a wander and got absolutely smashed.

No sympathy for European mercenaries in Africa so fair play to the locals here, even if I can't say I share their philosophy on life.

No legit left wing person would ever support Harris. Trump is a hard right winger and Harris is right winger that made a career out of locking people up. America is so right wing that people think the democrats are left wing.

It's often instructive to ask yourself what party these types would be herd and I reckon Kamala is a Lib in that Julie Bishop/Gladys Berejiklian way

It's often instructive to ask yourself what party these types would be herd and I reckon Kamala is a Lib in that Julie Bishop/Gladys Berejiklian way
Do you reckon Harris would take a job working for a company against an asbestos claim by former workers?

It’s ****en weird that right wing Conservative Party in Australia is called the Liberal Party.
Once upon a time they were a classical liberal party. I do say this a bit but it was the Liberal Party that held the 1967 referendum, ended the white Australia policy, settled boat people after Vietnam and even upheld the Whitlam Government's Land Rights legislation after Whitlam was sacked.

No way the post 1990s Liberal Party does that stuff.

Do you reckon Harris would take a job working for a company against an asbestos claim by former workers?

Yeah, maybe more Gladys than Julie. Tbf she could also be Labor Right. Not much between them these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back