Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Once upon a time they were a classical liberal party. I do say this a bit but it was the Liberal Party that held the 1967 referendum, ended the white Australia policy, settled boat people after Vietnam and even upheld the Whitlam Government's Land Rights legislation after Whitlam was sacked.

No way the post 1990s Liberal Party does that stuff.

That's when it was a Victorian old money party, now it's a Queensland mining party.

That's when it was a Victorian old money party, now it's a Queensland mining party.
There's an element of this that goes back to Pauline Hansen being kicked out of the Liberal party then Howard targeting her and moving his parties policies to appeal to the people who were her constituents. That 20% of people who were arseholes back in the late 90s.

Now many of their views are mainstream and pushed by Sky.

Hezbollah claim they had nothing to do with this and that it was an Israeli interceptor missile that hit the soccer field.

Yeah, they have no incentive to hit a Druze village in the Golan, but may well have stuffed up an attack on something else.

Yeah, they have no incentive to hit a Druze village in the Golan, but may well have stuffed up an attack on something else.
Its possible I guess but that town is less than 10km from Qld and North of Tyre in Lebanon. My understanding is that Hezbollah launches are from south of that spot so it makes very little sense to me.

They don't consider themselves Israeli

Its ironic isn't it. Its not like Israel is using its bombardment of Gaza as an excuse to go to war with itself.

This is a good read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon Harris would take a job working for a company against an asbestos claim by former workers?
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The only reason I knew this guy existed was this site, probably more so the random and this thread.
its crazy, his protest involves what looks like 10 people in Romania and somehow that makes news in Aus.
its wtf why is this guy relevant? why is he being pushed into celebrity status?

Because Corza agrees with him?

According to the guy who choreographed the thing its based on a painting about Paganism ... really who cares.

Tate is awesome. He's a Buddhist Muslim who traffics women. Makes you proud to be human.

if this the case what's the bet one of them gets shot down...

The Russians put bounties on the Leopards and Abrams, they totally will on these.

The Russians put bounties on the Leopards and Abrams, they totally will on these.
what happens when an f-16 flying in Poland airspace ‘accidentally’ gets shot down?
rushed nature of deployment I don’t even think they’d have time to put the Ukrainian insinuatory on it, probably have some form of French flag for all the world to see.

what happens when an f-16 flying in Poland airspace ‘accidentally’ gets shot down?

Not sure why the Russians would need to do that, but if it is taking part in combat missions in UKraine it is fair game and doesn't trigger Artic le 15 from what I know.

rushed nature of deployment I don’t even think they’d have time to put the Ukrainian insinuatory on it, probably have some form of French flag for all the world to see.

Nah, they'll completely do them up as Ukranian. The real issue is the lack of airfields for them (they are very delicate beasts), ammo and especially trained pilots.

They're also quite old in the greater scheme of things and the Russians have more advanced planes and missiles to put up against them.

They'll likely just skulk near the border out west and take the occasional pot shot at Russian missiles and drones. If they approach the frontline they'lll get blown out of the sky.

Its possible I guess but that town is less than 10km from Qld and North of Tyre in Lebanon. My understanding is that Hezbollah launches are from south of that spot so it makes very little sense to me.

Its ironic isn't it. Its not like Israel is using its bombardment of Gaza as an excuse to go to war with itself.
Sorry can you explain you Geography thinking to me about these locations, as I served in the Golan Heights, specifically near Madjal Shams? Personally I'd tend to lean towards something coming from the east, from the locality of Hader, a known Hezbollah location.

Sorry can you explain you Geography thinking to me about these locations, as I served in the Golan Heights, specifically near Madjal Shams? Personally I'd tend to lean towards something coming from the east, from the locality of Hader, a known Hezbollah location.
I just looked at it on a map, well google earth.

That makes sense tho if the target was that little settlement just west. Its only a few km away.

Not sure why the Russians would need to do that, but if it is taking part in combat missions in UKraine it is fair game and doesn't trigger Artic le 15 from what I know.

Nah, they'll completely do them up as Ukranian. The real issue is the lack of airfields for them (they are very delicate beasts), ammo and especially trained pilots.

They're also quite old in the greater scheme of things and the Russians have more advanced planes and missiles to put up against them.

They'll likely just skulk near the border out west and take the occasional pot shot at Russian missiles and drones. If they approach the frontline they'lll get blown out of the sky.
I think you’re posting in black and white, I’m shifting it to the grey, suss is the timing.
If a f16 gets shot down by Russia, I believe they’ll use it to further escalate.

This was only but a week ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back